Sell more with Amazon
Create listings for your products and reach new customers on Amazon.
Link existing Amazon listings to your products.
Manage products and orders
Sync inventory and fulfill orders from Shopify.
About Amazon channel
Sell on Amazon
Sell on the world’s largest online marketplace by creating listings for your products or linking your existing listings to Shopify. With the Amazon channel, you can manage your Amazon inventory and fulfill Amazon orders from the comfort of Shopify.
With Shopify and the Amazon channel, you can:
- create Amazon listings for your Shopify products (see eligible Amazon categories below)
- link your existing Amazon listings to your Shopify products (any product category)
- add registered brands to create listings with your brand’s key attribute (no UPC/EAN required)
- track your Amazon inventory
- fulfill orders placed on Amazon
- track Amazon sales using your Home sales overview and Analytics pages
To use the Amazon channel, you need to:
- sell in USD or CAD
- have an Amazon Professional Seller Account that’s enabled to sell on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca (USD $39/month, or CAD $29/month)
Eligible Amazon categories
With the Amazon channel, you can link existing listings from any category to your Shopify products. You can currently create new listings in the following categories:
- arts, crafts, and sewing
- beauty and personal care
- clothing, shoes, and jewelry
- health and household
- home and kitchen
- lawn and garden
- sports and outdoors
- toys and games
Learn more about selling on Amazon by visiting the website in the “Sales & support” section of this page.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Requires Amazon Professional Seller Account—$39/month
Overall rating Based on 147 reviews
Most recent reviews
It doesn't sync neither Quantity nor Price on the published products from Shopify to Amazon. Difficult to use
August Moon Organics
Not easy to use. Does not seamlessly sync with shopify. Days later I am still trying how to get my shopify website to allow my product to ship. I cannot tell what this app does or how to use it even with all available instructions
Shop So Cute Boutique
So far Im having a HARD time. I created the accounts, entered my bank account info, credit card#and tax info. i of course created a username and password and the system KEEPS telling me that i need to create an American Unified Professional Seller account. I called shopify and was told I need to call amazon. Well calling amazon has been impossible. I've pretty much filled out a contact card and now I have to wait two business days for assistance. im PRAYINNGGG i dont get a robot email with a generic (useless) response.