Reviews (420)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficiency in adding high-quality products from trusted companies to their stores. They value the automatic price update feature and the potential to boost sales. The support team is commended for their helpfulness. The app is seen as cost-effective and particularly beneficial for new or transitioning businesses. Merchants are also excited about the upcoming automated order service.

February 21, 2019

I find app easy and interesting. So far is is what I was looking for. The tutorials and helpful too.

Green Island Herbs
February 13, 2022

First Experience Seems like great, lets see. But the reviewing minimum word count is not ok as not everybody knows what to write down

E-Trendz
May 20, 2020

This app has really helped me beef up my inventory with more locally sourced items. I can't wait to see the revenue that follows.

2 Peculiar People
February 16, 2023

I am new to the app, so far loving the ease of adding products. Excited to be able to expand my store.

Southern Arkk
September 13, 2023

Nice app! Easy to use I would recommend this app.

kodakpets
2 months using the app
August 19, 2023

Hola. Me gusta, falta claridad en los links de afiliados de amazon lo unico por mejorar pero es buena.

Mystic Marvel Online
Colombia
PLI Negocios replied August 21, 2023

Hola, gracias por tu review!. Le voy a enviar un email para escuchar su sugerencia sobre como hacer la funcion Affiliates mejor, a ver como le hubiese ayudado mas. Le enviaremos email saludos.

March 5, 2023

Simplesmente o melhor de todos, economiza tempo com descrição de produtos, categorias e outros recursos, testado, aprovado e recomendado.

🛒bShop
Brazil
March 3, 2019

Awesome App! Much Appreciated. Would be cool if you can add products to multiple collections upon importing stage.

Tian's Atmosphere
July 8, 2023

This is a pleasant find for me. Very user friendly, with awesome products! How could you go Wrong? Love this APP! All of the items I need for my store plus more. Wish I had found this app sooner! A fresh new take on Dropship for me. A Simple yet powerful tool that I will use daily to my benefit and my customers benefit.

GO FAST CREATIONS
March 3, 2023

just starting with this app but so far its very easy to use. hope it does everything it says it will do

Carriescrystalsandmore