4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficiency in adding high-quality products from trusted companies to their stores. They value the automatic price update feature and the potential to boost sales. The support team is commended for their helpfulness. The app is seen as cost-effective and particularly beneficial for new or transitioning businesses. Merchants are also excited about the upcoming automated order service.

March 3, 2019

Awesome App! Much Appreciated. Would be cool if you can add products to multiple collections upon importing stage.

Tian's Atmosphere
March 3, 2023

just starting with this app but so far its very easy to use. hope it does everything it says it will do

Carriescrystalsandmore
February 11, 2023

Just started using this app for my store so far so good no problem at all I am giving sometimes before i upgrade to a different plan.

Foreveronestop
July 31, 2021

Great app, was useful that it does import variants as well which was what we couldnt find with other apps

LetsWed
March 5, 2023

Love the app easy to import and to able to access different items to sale with customer reviews is nice to have

PurrFlexFitness
June 17, 2022

I love this app. Perfect for Amazon drop shipping great items. Been using app and I love it. If you are starting out, get this app

Beyond Home Goods
Edited December 28, 2019

Great app, but needs the products we import to be automaticly updated/deleted when no longer avl.

Kinda Good Girl Kinda Hood
May 27, 2023

You're doing fantastic job! I would recommend this site to anyone. I like the ease of use and how fast it works.

DropShop Pro
December 27, 2022

Yes I really love this app and it does the job so far . Now let us make some money with this app. so we can change the world god willing.

congocity
February 14, 2023

good for my store loving everything about is so far and looking forward to more easy to navigate good job

ZONE6ixINCORPORATED