Reviews (424)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficiency in adding high-quality products from trusted companies to their stores. They value the automatic price update feature and the potential to boost sales. The support team is commended for their helpfulness. The app is seen as cost-effective and particularly beneficial for new or transitioning businesses. Merchants are also excited about the upcoming automated order service.

October 11, 2019

Great app, It is working ok for me at this moment. However some lags. Will keep using to test fully.

MyFreeCards
14 days using the app
January 15, 2019

Love This App. easy to use and simple navigation. Just paste the product urls from Amazon and thats it.

Terrific Jam
14 days using the app
July 11, 2022

Wonderful app Makes my dropshipping business easy. Takes a little time out of my day when i working on my online store less i have to do.

Insanebuyz
January 12, 2024

I just started using this, but omg. i never leave reviews... this was totally worth it. so easy to use. thank you

I'ma Vibe
About 2 hours using the app
December 8, 2019

This is a fantastic tool. I will recommend to friends who are starting a dropshipping store. My store wouldn't be as good as it is without this tool.

April & Edward
July 10, 2019

Very Nice and interesting app. Has lots of cool functions I hope it will help my store boost sales with easy dropshipping!!! Good work. The customer Service has been good for me as well, although I see there are some comments about it. My experience is being 100% positive!

Vapes4all
February 4, 2019

I love this app it helps me find items on amazon and Walmart and put them on my shopify store for drop shipping. I do not need to spend thousands to stock my store not knowing what will or will not sell.

Dropa Drone
April 17, 2019

so easy to use and works great. My new favorite app to date for dropshipping. All your favorite Amazon products easy to import to your site!

Sunflower Glitter Co.
February 11, 2019

This app is so great i love it thanks i wuld recommend this to other shopers to help them grow to .the lay out is so great thanks

tyler'selectronicshop
August 24, 2021

ExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellent

poshlivings