4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ease of use, simplifying the process of adding products from Amazon and Walmart to their stores. They value the automatic price updating feature for its efficiency. Many report a positive business impact, with the app transforming their online stores. It allows for price and product presentation adjustments, and is praised for its seamless integration and easy setup. The customer service team is noted for their prompt responses. The app also helps merchants expand their product range, potentially boosting sales and customer satisfaction.

January 12, 2023

just getting started, but so far I love this app! It brings over the variants and the products description.

BUZZADDLE
8 days using the app
Edited July 23, 2020

BEST NOTEBOOK
7 days using the app
October 18, 2019

Very good app. So far is been good and apparently they are working on fixing some stuff but to me was fine.

electricme
6 days using the app
February 7, 2020

awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app

Stickers Buy
6 days using the app
Edited February 14, 2019

very east to use and love the products that I can bring into my store and sell. It makes it so much more easier with delivery times for my customers.

Kids Clothing Depot
December 1, 2020

I use this app to add products to my Shopify store. I have 3 stores that I use and this product is a great way to have more products.

Dainty Essentials Men
June 15, 2020

It's helpful

devestatorx
June 25, 2020

good so far

Café del Sur
June 26, 2020

The best app for DS amazon products out there. So convenient and easy to use. Includes variants. Post amazon products to your page in a minute or less.

Western Blessed DME
4 days using the app
February 15, 2019

I love this app so far. So easy to import new products. I wish it would upload walmart customer reviews though.

King City Treasures