4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ease of use, simplifying the process of adding products from Amazon and Walmart to their stores. They value the automatic price updating feature for its efficiency. Many report a positive business impact, with the app transforming their online stores. It allows for price and product presentation adjustments, and is praised for its seamless integration and easy setup. The customer service team is noted for their prompt responses. The app also helps merchants expand their product range, potentially boosting sales and customer satisfaction.

February 15, 2019

I love this app so far. So easy to import new products. I wish it would upload walmart customer reviews though.

King City Treasures
May 16, 2020

it helped a lot, I used to import product using SPREADR but it was more than bad because every product you upload gives you the same result 3 in stock but this app is very accurate and helpful

wakalat
Jordan
November 29, 2020

I used this app to get better delivery times for some of my more popular items. It really enhanced the traffic in my store, I just wish the pictures had a little more background instead of white. But other than that, it's great

Dainty Essentials MW
January 12, 2020

Great app easy to use and install so far nothing but good things to say about this app. I should have used this earlier in the creation of my store.

7Cities Real Estate
April 17, 2019

This is a dream that I have wanted forever. I want to thank whoever created this for helping me to create a wonderful store front. I think i am going to cry. this is so easy to manage, at first i thought oh sure this will be some stupid hoax, but no its not, its great. I would so do this if i were you!! Thank you to the developers!!

The Sassy Shack
August 10, 2020

I recommend for all new droppshippers thats just getting started to download this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime Quality.myshopify.com
February 24, 2020

awesome web app that can help you make extra money and you can grow with companies.have fun with it.

FENCHE
January 7, 2020

the best app that you can use!
Quick and easy and does all the work for you! thank you so much for building this app

Lucky13Clothing
May 31, 2019

Great app, works with out issues. I have only used it with amazon just keep that in mind, its awesome

Gaming Corner
1 day using the app
November 10, 2022

The best app ever to dropshiping products from amazon to shopify thanx a lot to a team for this app, me helps a lot to launch my bussines on shopify platform.

ObinTech