4.6
February 1, 2022

Very satisfied so far. Just started and got super good help installing on my site. I cross my fingers for a lot of sales and being able to use the app effectively in the future.

Design Latam
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 4, 2022

my experience with them so far has been amazing , support are fast and very understanding , problems fix in no time :) highly recommend

BLuminous
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 23, 2021

Ontem tive um pequeno problema com esta aplicação e contactei o suporte. A resposta foi rápida e o problema foi resolvido de forma completa. Gostei e recomendo.

PetDoctors - Loja Online
Portugal
Time spent using app: 8 months
importify replied November 23, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

September 1, 2021

Mike from zonify fixed my missing "buy from Amazon" redirect buttons, when i contacted zonify they was fast and attacked the issue/error quickly.....if you need an import app for your store definitely choose zonify!
10 stars is well deserved⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Barginway-Online Shopping For Gift
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 21, 2020

Hello good, I am new using the application and I wanted to ask, if a client buys in my store an item imported from amazon with your application of 10 euros, Amazon price and I will sell it for 15 on my website. the customer received the order at home and I received the difference? does it work like this? is it automated?

Hola buenas soy nuevo usando la app y quería preguntar, si un cliente compra en mi tienda un articulo importado desde amazon con vuestra app de 10 euros precio de Amazon y yo lo vendo por 15 en mi web. el cliente recibirá el pedido en su casa y yo recibiré la diferencia? funciona así? es automatizado ?

KAMEHA STORE
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited July 2, 2020

I tried this app to dropship amazon products. I really liked how easy it was to import products from amazon to my store. I think the app will be much better with inventory tracking. Currently, there's no way for customer to know if an item they want is sold out or in stock. I don't want to have a situation where my customer places an order and then I go to amazon to buy it but it's out of stock/no longer available. Then I'll have to go back and tell the customer that the item they wanted is no longer available and give refund. Not good. Create inventory tracking on this app and I'll happily use it again.

ModestlyHauteCouture
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
June 27, 2020

Customer support is great! The app saved me SO MUCH time importing my amazon products and it took me a second to figure out how to work it but after that it went great!

Bikini Club NYC
Time spent using app: 24 days
April 9, 2020

I was having issues understanding how to connect the app, and how to work it properly. I emailed customer support and within 5 minutes they emailed me back. The agent provided me with a full detailed video on each step I needed to take. He was extremely helpful !!!

Flashee But Classy
Time spent using app: 3 months
importify replied April 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

July 26, 2019

Amazing app! super useful, saved me a lot of time! The support team is excellent! Great customer service. Would totally recommend this app to anyone.

rocketbrandsmx
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 19, 2019

The app is great to import products from Amazon. The problem is it doesn´t track inventory. So if you have lots of products or don't do it regularly you will have to cancel lots of sales! that can be very frustrating.

Metal Gods