Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Flashee But Classy

I was having issues understanding how to connect the app, and how to work it properly. I emailed customer support and within 5 minutes they emailed me back. The agent provided me with a full detailed video on each step I needed to take. He was extremely helpful !!!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

rocketbrandsmx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app! super useful, saved me a lot of time! The support team is excellent! Great customer service. Would totally recommend this app to anyone.

Metal Gods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is great to import products from Amazon. The problem is it doesn´t track inventory. So if you have lots of products or don't do it regularly you will have to cancel lots of sales! that can be very frustrating.

True Treasure Trove

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I am so grateful for the customer service and support that was available instantly.
Besides the kindness I want to mention the professional help to overcome my obstacles so that my business can grow :-)
Thank you so much!

Beauty Boys store

Location Israel

Had an issue with the installation, contacted the support and they were very friendly and helped me. love the way the app works. thanks guys.

Zeim

hello guys i wanted to buy this app but i have a question when import products from amazon dont you get copyrights issue i mean what if that product make trandemark how to know weather that product have trdemark or not pls ans help me

HotSzn

Time spent using app About 23 hours

My 3rd store using Zonify, been using the app to import products from Amazon to my store, very happy with this app and customer service was very helpful.

99FAB

Totally worthless. We use Oberlo for Aliexpress and has more than 3k product without any issue. And now we start with this Zonify for Amazon. But with some excessive price, you will get only import and semi-auto order fulfillment. And if you have already imported more than 2k product then you are in SHIT! now. All you need to monitor your all 2k product inventory and price update on Amazon daily. lol such a good task bought you by Zonify. And again you need to subscribe to separate apps from them about $79/month only for 700 product. EPIC!! We found some other app call Spreadr App which is $10/month only. And we can import unlimited product with all auto-sync for inventory and price, etc in real time. All we need to fulfill our 40-50 order daily manually. Still a manual fulfill of 50 order is more easy task than monitor 2k product price and inventory daily.

Fullymart

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

I like so much. This app is very useful for my shop.
It makes posting my product really simple.
5 star

prettyrosary

great app love it and love the support, would def tell to my friends. the support was great as well,