Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Agribusiness Academy Applications

Fantastic way to quickly build AMP pages - looking forward to future updates so that we can bring our website to users faster. https://agribusiness.academy

Metal Gods

Great tool to easily create AMP files and Increase your search ranking on Google Mobile Search Engine

Ever Mattress

No stars. Did not work. It says "done go validate it" and when you go to their validation page it is FAIL and lists a lot of errors. Nowhere in their FAQ or documentation lists what to do if it fails or how to fix it. Tried multiple times then uninstalled. Which, if you want to uninstall you have to manually remove the code from your theme.

Diamants Et Carats1

Great app to easily get AMP pages, and hyper responsive support. To recommend !

Banbayudotcom

Great app! All my pages are AMP ready and got good mobile google scores. Neil from the support team helped me with some questions I had effectively and promptly!

Grow Hydro

This application can save you up to $40 a month. Granted at the moment there is no way to customize the AMP page colors etc. but I am sure they have plans to introduce it in the future. Support was excellent, they helped with a language change within 24hrs. Google seems to be indexing the pages well at the moment so we will see how it goes. 4 Stars! 5 if it had page editing...

Petjoint

Fantastic team. Great app. Team at MLVEDA attended our query in a professional and timely manner. Looking forward to trying other apps from your team. Thank you Amrish you were very helpful. Thanks.

Konsiteouk

Great support by the developer!

Gem Set Love

Very easy to set up. AMP pages are not only easy to use and load fast for mobile users, but they increase your footprint in Google which is a great digital asset.

Pick A Bloom

What an excellent app! I was setup in no time with AMP pages for my products and the FireAmp support is second to none! They helped me get the AMP pages branded in no time. Great app, great support, I highly recommend this app if you're looking to step up your SEO game! Thank you FireAMP!