Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Xune

Excellent app, I would definitely recommend this app to boost organic traffic. Google Search Console shows that my AMP pages have overtaken my normal pages!

Happy Way

Good App to keep! Good Support too Love it!|

Lilipad Kiosk

This app & the team behind it is exceptional. We were able to install and configure the AMP app in moments and when we needed a customization, the FireAMP team took care of it in a very timely manner.

Specialist Ceramics

One of the best apps on Shopify!! I can't thank the staff enough for the support that they always give. The amount of traffic we get from this app is growing every day, would highly recommend.

Many thanks again.

Jon Tile Suppliers Direct

Redrickshaw Com

Good app. Great support. We recommend this to anyone with shopify store

Easypos Point Of Sale Systems

Great App, I'm very happy with it.

Cat Curio

Good App - great service! Keep it up guys - and it's great that you are helping people learn about AMP pages

Dentistgloves Com

This app does exactly what it says it will. It was very easy to use and the support staff is prompt in responses and resolutions.

We recently (July 2018) had a new Search Console issue pop up for the AMP pages generated by AMP by FireAMP. The development team was extremely helpful in getting the issue resolved.

Pro Equine

This is a great app and has helped our sites position and mobile ranking. The support from these guys is also superb

Rainbowvapes

Great help from these guys, this app combined with Litefy has speeded our site from 31points to 83 points, we have a large amount of eliquid and flavourings, this is the fastest combination we could find, also worth adding JSON-LD for improved speed.