Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Claysphere

We love this app. Very easy to install and lightweight. The team is supporting as well. We recommend this app for every shopify store.

Fashion Eaziloot Com

FireAMP is an amazing app to improve download speed. Really happy with the perfomance. Well, looking into how it works in the future.

Love Cocoa Store

nice app and good team of developers

Test4rr

App works well and is recommended. It would be better if it kept the theme font and colors. Hopefully it will in the future.

Eshwar Bhakti

I wonder all Shopify users till date, haven't installed this App. If you want to skyrocket your rankings on mobile devices, opt for this FREE app now, before they start charging. I have seen my rankings for all products and collection going UP-UP and UP. If your concern is about the design. forget it, because AMP is meant only for mobile users and if they can't access your website due to poor rankings, what's the use of having good design.

Amrish and his team is too good in customizing everything you name them. They even customized my entire site Menu, related products, removed prices for some products on my demand, fixed the collection banner image.

I have tried both RocketAmp and FireAmp, but the first one charges high fees every month and FireAmp at present is free.

A big Thank you to Amrish and his team for developing such an excellent App. Great work !

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Autoskinz

While I see this to be useful it won't be if they can't fix the critical errors in AMP under the search console. I contacted support about it and I got zero response so based on support being non existent I give this a zero if I could. Not even a response back.

Sftrial

did nothing for my website at all. still the same speeds as before

Goodriver

If you want your ranking to shoot up to the top or near top on Google, this app does it. And fast. Google Loves AMP pages and right now there are not a lot of them. That bring said, this app is a work in progress and the visual aspects could use a little fine tuning even in its dressed down form. It looks too third party to the point that users might not want to click through. I look forward to this app improving. For now I will take it.

Jacquelineholmes Com

I love it!!! cut my loading speed from 3.4 secs to 1.6!!