Fire AMP

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Autoskinz

While I see this to be useful it won't be if they can't fix the critical errors in AMP under the search console. I contacted support about it and I got zero response so based on support being non existent I give this a zero if I could. Not even a response back.

Sftrial

did nothing for my website at all. still the same speeds as before

Goodriver

If you want your ranking to shoot up to the top or near top on Google, this app does it. And fast. Google Loves AMP pages and right now there are not a lot of them. That bring said, this app is a work in progress and the visual aspects could use a little fine tuning even in its dressed down form. It looks too third party to the point that users might not want to click through. I look forward to this app improving. For now I will take it.

Jacquelineholmes Com

I love it!!! cut my loading speed from 3.4 secs to 1.6!!

Rundle Woodworks

Thanks a lot, everything is still working great!! Check it out in action here!!:

Love At 420

From what I've seen it works well and does what it's suppose to do.

Alieblog

The support is correct but I don't recommend this app.

A lot issues with the style.
Issues with Search Console.
It is not possible pages at amp.
Footer with link to programmer.

It is not a serious app :-(

Bcat Dong Ho Uy Tin

Great application and really nice support. Really be confident to choose this application if after long time researching which is the best way to implement AMP for my shopify store. Just wait for my site to be indexed with GG in the soonest time.

Chekoh

App works great, except it will fully change whatever theme settings/template settings you have to something completely different. So while the page will load super fast, you'll end up with something very clunky looking in its place. Also, support is not readily available.