Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Love Cocoa Store

nice app and good team of developers

Test4rr

App works well and is recommended. It would be better if it kept the theme font and colors. Hopefully it will in the future.

Eshwar Bhakti

I wonder all Shopify users till date, haven't installed this App. If you want to skyrocket your rankings on mobile devices, opt for this FREE app now, before they start charging. I have seen my rankings for all products and collection going UP-UP and UP. If your concern is about the design. forget it, because AMP is meant only for mobile users and if they can't access your website due to poor rankings, what's the use of having good design.

Amrish and his team is too good in customizing everything you name them. They even customized my entire site Menu, related products, removed prices for some products on my demand, fixed the collection banner image.

I have tried both RocketAmp and FireAmp, but the first one charges high fees every month and FireAmp at present is free.

A big Thank you to Amrish and his team for developing such an excellent App. Great work !

Jacquelineholmes Com

I love it!!! cut my loading speed from 3.4 secs to 1.6!!

Rundle Woodworks

Thanks a lot, everything is still working great!! Check it out in action here!!:

Bcat Dong Ho Uy Tin

Great application and really nice support. Really be confident to choose this application if after long time researching which is the best way to implement AMP for my shopify store. Just wait for my site to be indexed with GG in the soonest time.

Amkha Seed

It does exactly what it says it will, and couldn't be any easier to use.

Mixxci

Amrish helped me solve a critical issue in record time and made the changes I needed without hesitation. Great app and awesome customer support!

Labeliconic

Great App with a great support team who helped me deal with my issues very quickly, would recommend

Pix Gifts

Fire Sale Approved! Great SEO App!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12