Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Session Vapor

Excellent AMP app for the price. All products, collections, and blogs are included in the price. I'm already seeing an improvement in Google mobile rankings within a few days. Customer support is also great!

April 30, 2019

We are happy to work with you. It will definitely improve your SEO ranking.
Ping us if you need any support. :)

KAZER CASE

FireAMP is an incredible app that helps to improve our SEO rankings! I really like how this app creates mobile AMP pages for my website. Great job

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your fantastic review, it is great to know that our app helped you improve SEO.
Happy to help. :)

Sons of Vikings

I had an issue with one of my AMP pages and they upon request they fixed it for me within a day. Very happy thus far!

April 29, 2019

Our team is grateful for your honest opinion, it matters a lot.
Let us know if you need any support from us anytime, we would be happy to assist you. :)

Pure Elegance

We use this app to create AMP pages for all our blogs and blog article. The app does exactly what we were hoping it do. However the team that created the app and supporting it is just simply outstanding!!! I normally don’t write review for any app but made this exception because the team is truly exceptional !!!!

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your fantastic review, made our day. :)
Ping us if you need any support.
Happy to help. :)

Talia Co

This app really helped boost my loading speeds
I was at around 10-15 secs on mobile, but now i'm at 1-5.

Yeah..Congratulations :)
We are happy that our app helps you get more traffic on mobile with happy customers. :)

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, always here to help. :)

~MLVeda Customer relationship Team.

Jadore Hair Supplies

Very nice plugin with prefect customer support! Highly recommended. They resolved my issue within 10 mins.

April 29, 2019

We, at MLVeda, Thank you for your wonderful review. It is our pleasure to serve you best.
All the best for your business. :)

valentinstagsgeschenk.com

Perfect Customer Support and very nice plugin! I had a specific problem, and they implement it one day later. Works like a charm.

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your positive reply. It boosts the confidence of our developer.
Hope you enjoy the services. :)

Aromabelle.shop

Ideally, I would have liked to see my shopify theme (blockshop) but I liked the ones on offer in anycase. I would also have liked come reassurance that the plan on offer gives everything that competitors give too.

April 4, 2019

Thank you for taking your time in writing a review. We are working on adding many more popular Shopify Themes for AMP. I am glad to know that you liked the current collection of AMP themes on FireAMP.
I would like to assure you that paid plan of our app supports all the important features which competitors provide at significantly lower prices.
Feel free to contact us back if you have any further queries.

coonkaked

works perfect anything else will be a plus its easy for some one new to understand and get done what is needed to be done

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your positive review.
Hope you see improved SEO ranks soon. :)

mybacs

I used this app to get an AMP page for my shopify store. I had no experience in building AMP pages before but working on FireAMP was very easy and intuitive. And whenever I needed help, Nisarg and his team supported me immediately and implemented all the custom changes I requested!

I can definitely recommend this App!!

April 30, 2019

Customer satisfaction is our primary Motive. Thank you for your wonderful review. :)