Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Shoe N' Lace

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Customer Service is Grade A+. The developers of FireAMP are there for you anytime you have a question. The FireAmp App speaks for itself. This has got to be the best Amp app on Shopify. Great work!

May 14, 2019

We are grateful for your wonderful review at our amp app.
Hope you see improved SEO rank soon. :)

Happy Selling. :)

IntegerOne

The application seems amazing so far! Really easy to set up hopefully my SEO improves quicker! Thank you MLVEDA for making a great inexpensive app!

May 11, 2019

Your kind words boost the confidence of the team to work better each passing day.
Thank you for your Wonderful review.
Hope you see improved SEO ranking soon.
All the Best. :)

MIOPS

Great app and great support! We recommend it to everyone who need AMP pages in order improve search rankings.

May 8, 2019

We, at MLVeda, Thank you for your wonderful review. It is our pleasure to serve you best.
Hope you see improved SEO ranking soon.
All the best for your business. :)

MyBishBashBosh

I really love this App, so easy to set up. I have seen a great improvement with my mobile speed. I did have one issue with colors but I contacted support and it was fixed almost immediately, the customer service is exceptional. Highly recommend this App

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your fantastic review.
Ping us if you need any support.
Happy to Help. :)

LoveSpoon Candles

Very easy to set up! Thanks so much! I hope it makes my mobile speed and seo much better..........

April 30, 2019

We, at MLVeda, grateful for your kind review. Hope you see improved SEO Ranks soon.
Wish you all the success in your way. :)

ML Delicate Beauty

I have been using this APP for 2 months with no regrets whatsoever. For the app settings and customization, Nisarg has been a great help. I have seen great results by using this app since week 1. Highly recommended!

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your fabulous review for our amp app. Hope you see improved SEO ranking.
Enjoy the Ride. :)

~MLVeds Customer Relationship Team.

Session Vapor

Excellent AMP app for the price. All products, collections, and blogs are included in the price. I'm already seeing an improvement in Google mobile rankings within a few days. Customer support is also great!

April 30, 2019

We are happy to work with you. It will definitely improve your SEO ranking.
Ping us if you need any support. :)

KAZER CASE

FireAMP is an incredible app that helps to improve our SEO rankings! I really like how this app creates mobile AMP pages for my website. Great job

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your fantastic review, it is great to know that our app helped you improve SEO.
Happy to help. :)

Sons of Vikings

I had an issue with one of my AMP pages and they upon request they fixed it for me within a day. Very happy thus far!

April 29, 2019

Our team is grateful for your honest opinion, it matters a lot.
Let us know if you need any support from us anytime, we would be happy to assist you. :)

Pure Elegance

We use this app to create AMP pages for all our blogs and blog article. The app does exactly what we were hoping it do. However the team that created the app and supporting it is just simply outstanding!!! I normally don’t write review for any app but made this exception because the team is truly exceptional !!!!

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your fantastic review, made our day. :)
Ping us if you need any support.
Happy to help. :)