Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

valentinstagsgeschenk.com

Perfect Customer Support and very nice plugin! I had a specific problem, and they implement it one day later. Works like a charm.

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your positive reply. It boosts the confidence of our developer.
Hope you enjoy the services. :)

Aromabelle.shop

Ideally, I would have liked to see my shopify theme (blockshop) but I liked the ones on offer in anycase. I would also have liked come reassurance that the plan on offer gives everything that competitors give too.

April 4, 2019

Thank you for taking your time in writing a review. We are working on adding many more popular Shopify Themes for AMP. I am glad to know that you liked the current collection of AMP themes on FireAMP.
I would like to assure you that paid plan of our app supports all the important features which competitors provide at significantly lower prices.
Feel free to contact us back if you have any further queries.

coonkaked

works perfect anything else will be a plus its easy for some one new to understand and get done what is needed to be done

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your positive review.
Hope you see improved SEO ranks soon. :)

mybacs

I used this app to get an AMP page for my shopify store. I had no experience in building AMP pages before but working on FireAMP was very easy and intuitive. And whenever I needed help, Nisarg and his team supported me immediately and implemented all the custom changes I requested!

I can definitely recommend this App!!

April 30, 2019

Customer satisfaction is our primary Motive. Thank you for your wonderful review. :)

12x12 Cardstock Shop

I have noticed quicker mobile loading times for our cardstock products. Easy to use. Love to see the AMP symbol by our listings, which are creeping up in the SERPs. Thanks FireAMP!

Vive Health

App is very well done. Support is terrific as well, I reached out with some issues and they personally made sure all of my questions were asked. Even offered to help with installation and troubleshooting. This is not common when compared to other apps in the marketplace. Thanks guys!

ChessMaze UK Store

This is a superb APP that delivers in every regard, moreover, however, the customer service is second to none, these guys have assisted us every time we have required! exceptional service

Supa Smati

I don't recommend this app. Contains a lot of errors in your amp pages and no any support offered to aid in the problem

Nature-Stabilisée.com

I used this app for a year now. AMP Pages are generated automatically.
On the AMP pages, there was no my logo and the button texts were in English. I sent an email to support, they changed that in a few days. Nice app and nice support.

Pacific Bling

The new AMP pages were fast all right, but the layout and overall look was a mess. Three types of fonts on the same product page that I never sanctioned (the font selection tool only allowed for 1). The overall look was wonky. Nisarg took days to respond to my queries. I asked him how to fix the pages, he said since I’m on Venture theme, they will be rolling out some changes for this theme next month. But if I wanted more functionality or better design (I only really needed “decent”), they could customize it for me for $99. He basically tried to upsell me for $99 on how to un-wreck my previously well-designed product pages. For a few seconds improvement on load time, this is unacceptable. If you want faster pages at the expense of horrible design, feel free to check this app out.