Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Vapester Vaping

We have had nothing but trouble with this app. I highly recommend you look elsewhere for an AMP app. I will add further detail to my review shortly.

May 13, 2020

Hi,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. As mentioned by our support team that the app is theme dependent, the issue occurred as you changed the theme and hence removed the entire code of our app without notifying us. We can setup the app again in the new theme if needed. Please drop an email at support@mlveda.com in case you have any queries or wish to get the app setup again in the new theme.

Kind Regards,
MLVeda Customer Success Team

PURPOSE PET FOOD

When we try to install the app we receive error.

This www.mlveda.com page can’t be foundNo webpage was found for the web address: https://www.mlveda.com/ShopifyApps/FireAMPAdmin/index1.html
HTTP ERROR 404

April 4, 2020

I apologize for the inconvenience. The issue happened when we were upgrading our latest version. We have resolved the issue for your store and you should not face any issue. We will be happy to help you out for setting up AMP pages.

S1kH

They said they installed this last week, but AMP test on google shows "Not an AMP page." I cannot get my website to load via mobile consistently. THIS SUPPORT IS NON EXISTENT and awful. NEVER WILL WORK WITH THEM AGAIN.

KdoStore

Support customer does not respond to my questions----------------------------------------------------

Supa Smati

I don't recommend this app. Contains a lot of errors in your amp pages and no any support offered to aid in the problem

Socheap89

We installed this when it was free.. Then one day we come to update the AMP speed we noticed it was never working and it would always send us to a 504 gateway time out error message.

Then we come here and noticed this app now charges 7.99$ without any notice.

No loyalty to existing customers who made your app recognizable and instead you force us to delete and reinstall so we can get charged the 7.99$

Very bad business to deal with and not recommended at all

Please note this AMP only on collection page and not your home page. He charges 100$ to update your homepage

I believe you got greedy and you got greedy with existing customers is a bad habit of doing any business with. Never getting this app even if you offered it for free and any apps you create with Shopify

Reef2land

Every page "Fails" by their own test. Not a good product at all. Install and then run your URLs that need the most help and you will see.

Ever Mattress

No stars. Did not work. It says "done go validate it" and when you go to their validation page it is FAIL and lists a lot of errors. Nowhere in their FAQ or documentation lists what to do if it fails or how to fix it. Tried multiple times then uninstalled. Which, if you want to uninstall you have to manually remove the code from your theme.

Autoskinz

While I see this to be useful it won't be if they can't fix the critical errors in AMP under the search console. I contacted support about it and I got zero response so based on support being non existent I give this a zero if I could. Not even a response back.

Sftrial

did nothing for my website at all. still the same speeds as before

Previous 1