FireAMP

FireAMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Pacific Bling

The new AMP pages were fast all right, but the layout and overall look was a mess. Three types of fonts on the same product page that I never sanctioned (the font selection tool only allowed for 1). The overall look was wonky. Nisarg took days to respond to my queries. I asked him how to fix the pages, he said since I’m on Venture theme, they will be rolling out some changes for this theme next month. But if I wanted more functionality or better design (I only really needed “decent”), they could customize it for me for $99. He basically tried to upsell me for $99 on how to un-wreck my previously well-designed product pages. For a few seconds improvement on load time, this is unacceptable. If you want faster pages at the expense of horrible design, feel free to check this app out.

Chekoh

App works great, except it will fully change whatever theme settings/template settings you have to something completely different. So while the page will load super fast, you'll end up with something very clunky looking in its place. Also, support is not readily available.