Livestream Live Shopping

Host live video shopping streams to sell via streaming!

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

MKCamulet

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

ask them 3 times that my clients on IOS is having problem. 2 times they replied and said will find out but never once got back. 3rd time totally no reply. After i cant see my own live screen, i cancelled the subscription and messaged them twice. AGAIN NON REPLY ! deleted the app, checked billing and amperstand was not in it, tot everything was ok...... WRONG ! Was charged again yesterday and now had gotten Shopify very efficient guys to help me reverse the payment or refund it VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED !

Sara Bryki Co.

I really waiting a long time before writing this review as the app was AMAZING when I first started using it back in October. I loved everything about it and was really looking forward to this being a wonderful way for me to do live sales directly on my Shopify store. Unfortunately, it stopped working right before Black Friday weekend and I haven't been able to use it since. The team is super-responsive to email requests and every time I email, they say they are still working on it. However it has been almost two months now with no resolution. I really just wish it would work again because I can see SO much potential for what they can do with this app and how wonderful it could be for store owners. Guys, I REALLY want to be able to use this!!!