Angle 3D Configurator ‑3D & AR

Angle 3D Configurator ‑3D & AR

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 28, 2021

Mael did a great job helping us with finding the perfect fit for our company. The 3D Configurator is a great app but ultimately was not exactly what we needed. Mael did not try to sell us a product that did not fit our needs and we truly hope to have a product that we can use with this 3D app. We appreciated the truthfulness and his expertise.

Blade Shades
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 25, 2021

I was struggling to find an app that could easily integrate into my Shopify store that was good at AR, 3d, and especially colors/textures. I have researched heavily and tried every single other configurator out there and they did not compare. Angle 3D surpasses the competitors in ALL OTHER categories. I also had A LOT of different requirements to configure with the smallest of details and this company was able to do it all. My favorite feature, and one of the hardest to find on the market was finding a configuration program that looked good with textures. As well as bringing colors to life when they had metallic or other features. So many other companies make their products look lifeless with the lack of options for colors/textures, etc. Because I sell over 80 different color and texture options it was really important to get this part right so that customers were not disappointed. Service was fast, helpful, and extremely patient. My team and I are extremely happy with this product. They are truly THE BEST on the market. Thank you :) I would give ten stars if I could.

A Million Monarchs
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
April 15, 2021

First of all, this is the BEST 3D configurator out there.
I made a hinge research and tried a lot - Angle 3D configurator is the best. Its stunning how many features are included. there is hardly no limitation and its so smooth to use! Furthermore the Support ist the greater I have ever experienced! They take the time with you to look at things and even help you to set up stuff. I had 2 issues and both were solved in 12h. This is super fast and so sophisticated! I wish I could give 10 stars! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Pondell
Austria
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 31, 2021

Really amazing and easy to use integration for shopify. 5-star service!
They helped me with ideas and making everything run smoother.

vdwkantoormeubelen
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 29, 2021

I recently decided to offer customized gear for my site and ultimately decided on Angle3d. I couldn't be happier with the customer service, the app itself, and the overall experience I had using angle3d. The project I was working on had several details and nuances that would of been irksome to do on my own accord; however, Mael took care of everything and at a very reasonable price. The price for the app isn't necessarily cheap, but neither is the quality and customer service. Angle3d is a winner.

Box-Up Nation™
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 27, 2021

If you are searching for a 3D configurator that will definitely satisfy your needs in order to assist your customers then you're at the right place. Angle 3D Configurator allows you to use the potential of your product 3D models to their maximum. Mael is incredibly cooperative and trying hard to resolve any issue. He even goes an extra mile and assists you to customize it by explaining the process and nudging you to the right direction.

Lazzoni Nederland
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited March 26, 2021

As a Shopify PLUS Store in the high-end furniture industry with a 7 digit revenue, we carefully choose which apps we employ on our storefront. After a comprehensive market analysis in the field of 3D product configurators, we decided to use Angle 3D because of the very good reviews and a very promising demo. Our trust and hope were rewarded in every way. Maël, the mastermind behind Angle 3D, has given us by far the best customer service we have ever experienced on Shopify. We can give here a crystal clear and wholehearted recommendation for this excellent product! If we could give ten stars, we would give ten!

WALKOLUTION
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 19, 2021

We have been working with Mael's 3d model product customizer app for a few months now and are more than satisfied. He has quickly implemented many new features for us that we needed and is always there for us. There are all kinds of product options and configurations. Augmented reality is also supported that has given our store a wow effect. Since we implemented it, our conversion rate and sales have increased dramatically. The price is unbeatable. We can definitely recommend this app. Check it out!

Vigor Valor
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 17, 2021

I installed and uninstalled the app a couple of times then I got an email from the dev which I responded to and he was fantastic. He helped me integrate the app better on my sore and I was blown away by how humble he was during the entire process. Couldn't ask for more to be honest and I recommend this app 1000%.

Nebula Projector
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 15, 2021

The support is phenomenal! I´ve Never seen such a willing and helpful support for these kind of things! Really impressed! The Apps works seamlessly with our custom Theme, although we also tweaked the appareance of the storefront! Would really recommend this app, because the price is also one of the best for 3D Configs!

MuellernKontor