Angle 3D Configurator ‑3D & AR

Angle 3D Configurator ‑3D & AR

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
March 11, 2021

The only app of its Kind, great customer support, great price, very configurable, 10 out of 10 no questions asked.

DCatala.Shop
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 5, 2021

Angle App absolutely delivers. I tried #spiff, inkybay and others. Best I got from Expivi was a sort of quote for 1800 dollars to get started and $500 a month plus models and extras and it would be 16 weeks before I could use it even. I bought a model uploaded it myself. Installed the Angle 3D configurator and started testing options within minutes. When I got stuck I reached out for help. I received a response from Angle within minutes offering a live walk through via video. Mael, the app developer himself walked me through what I was doing. I am going to save thousands thanks to Meal and Angle. I had just started losing faith in Shopify as a platform being a recent GoDaddy switchover. But working with people like this and using this app renews my faith that all things are possible on Shopify.
P.S. Shopify, if you are listening, Mael should be a Shopify Affiliate.

KolorKing
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 4, 2021

THIS IS CRAZY GOOD!!! WTF!
Id give this 10 stars if I could. I never do reviews but this deserves one. There is nothing that exists like it, worth every cent! So powerful, every single customization option available, there is not one thing this app cant do. I've pushed it to its limits and it doesn't even hiccup!! WELL DONE!!!!

Crim Wear Co
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 27, 2021

This is the very best 3D product customizer available! I have tried lots of them including Vectary and others on the Shopify app store, and none come close to the quality and polish of Angle3D. Everything is customizable to match your store, the support team is also very fast and professional.

localfurniture
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 21, 2021

Not only is this the best 3D Configurator app on Shopify (and most Affordable), but hands down the best customer service I have ever received with an app purchase on ANY platform. If you are new to 3D product customizers or just 3D models in general, this is the app for you. Maël will work with you and answer any question you have to get started. There are so many hidden features that aren't even advertised. I had ZERO experience with 3D models and customizers when downloading the free trial, and Maël volunteered to meet with me for a few one-on-one sessions to get me up and running. I did not even reach out to him. He followed up with me to see if I was having a good experience with the app. That alone has earned a lifetime of support, as he has saved me countless hours of research and trial & error. I wish him much success on such a great product.

Black Power LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 13, 2021

L'équipe Angle 3D (qui parle Français et Anglais) est très réactive, disponible et agréable. L'application est très facile a utiliser.

The French Vikings
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 29, 2020

The configurator is simple, fast and easy to use, especially with personal support from the developer himself, Mael has been very supportive on every step, even developed new features for the app in order to better satisfy our requirements. Can not recommend highly enough!

Home Work Furniture
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 21, 2020

the best shopify app for visualizing 3d products. the support is first class i am overjoyed with the app!

STARYC
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 18, 2020

To make it real short....this is the best 3D Shop configurator I have seen.....and to be honest...I can't believe this app really exists.
The app runs very well, everything is very intuitive for my customers.
But what really stood out was the support ... I never experienced support like this...they really helped me a lot.
I can 100% recommend this app...thumbs up

easyneck.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 15, 2020

This app is really great but what is the greatest thing about it is the Customer Support. Mael is always going extra mile even when requests are not specifically related to the app. Highly recommended!

Gaia Lumi