Angle 3D Configurator ‑3D & AR

3D & Augmented Reality(AR) customizations to boost conversion.

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PicturePop

Location Germany

Extremely good editor, great speed. Plus the support from Mael is always quick and helpful. 10/10 recommend

OffiMobile

the best app in shopify. I LOVE THIS.AWESOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! great app, fast configuration and easy integration thanks Mael i owe you a tequila!!!

Lifestyle Clotheslines

Angle3D is an impressive and powerful app which is fast and easy to use. We particularly needed it for showing & hiding components of products that our customers can modify. Mael the developer provides amazing customer support. Anytime we asked him a question, he would go above and beyond to film tutorials for us (and even roll out new features we asked for!). 10/10 for both product and support. Thank you!

Calyx plantas exoticas

I just had a talk with Maël to see if the app was what I was seeking. I was really amazed at his honesty, insights, and superb customer service. In my personal need for the webpage, unfortunately, this app doesn´t help and it was Maël who told me this wasn´t fit for me. The fact that he was able to help me instead of telling me to download and pay for the app talks great about the values of the people behind the app. I wish Maël and his team the best, and for whoever this app could work, rest assured there's a team behind who are there to help your webpage grow!

Dimond Bikes

This app allowed us to build a customer interface where they are able to build their own bike in 3D. Maël and team helped so much and always responded promptly and helpfully. This was a big project where we had very complex requests, but Angle 3D helped us complete everything we set out to. Highly recommend!

Stone Forest

We're still in the setup phase as we have a lot of variations to load and triple check. The logic is easy and support from Mael has been incredible. Always quick to reply and easy to follow for the fixes.

LAB Copenhagen

Works really well and is simple to use. Splendid app and support from Mael, who also offers custom developments if need be.

HausandHues

Great app, great support! Were very happy with the service provided, its a very unique value add in the space.

R-PUR

Very clear, it's a game changer. Works perfectly well on our store.
We were looking for a complete 3D expérience, done.

Dern&Co

Exceptional and the best app on Shopify for 3D. Look no further. The app is easy to work with and the owner is so supportive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8