Angle 3D Configurator

Angle 3D Configurator

by Angle 3D

Offer 3D product customizations and boost conversion

A-Mask

We tried alternative 3D options for our Shopify webstie, but all of them were too expensive or too difficult to set up. I didn't expect too much from this app, but it blew my mind how easy it was to set up and how fluent everything worked with not plenty configuration. I had a few questions and Mael was super.. SUPER helpful... he even made a personal 7min YouTube video explaining how a particular feature worked that I didn't understand. I'm pretty sure this is the best 3D Configurator app in the Shopify store at the moment. Don't hesitate to try this... it's great

SiliDog - The Silent Pet Tag

Angle 3D is exactly what we were looking for, with even more amazing features we didn't know could be possible! Easily the best app we've used on Shopify. The customer service is outstanding and the customer-focused details only help to boost sales!

socksmvp

This app is amazing! The support is great also. The best 3D product configurator on the market for the best price. Easy to use, lots of configurations possible and it just works!

Javed Design Studio

Angle 3D is an amazing app with excellent features. App is userfriendly and has flexible features. Responsive Customer support. Maël was very helpfull in giving me the insights about the features. Very soft spoken and curtious. Thank you so much Mael for helping me with all the queries i had and making sure I understand all the features completely. Thank you

Naira

Love it! This has to be the best app that there is! I'd recommend it time and time again! Great work, and haven't come across any glitches!

LAIK - Flexibel leben.

Easy to us 3D configurator. Product configurations can be bound to variants or single products which makes the configurator very flexibility. After importing your 3D-Model you can access each component and show/hide it or apply a texture/color to it. Very fast and friendly customer service.