Angle 3D Configurator

Angle 3D Configurator

by Angle 3D

3D & Augmented Reality(AR) customizations to boost conversion.

Upton

This is a great app with even better service from Maël! He went above and beyond to help us with all of our needs.

GP Woodworking & Designs

Impeccable service, easy to use app with a great interface, I recommend 100%
The result is available here to see: https://gp-woodworking.com/products/handmade-pen-configurator

qualigraphie-test

Module très simple d'utilisation. Support réactif et à l'écoute. Plein de possibilités de customisation.

Holly Hague Design

This is a wonderful app, made even better by the amazing support provided by Mael. The app is really easy to use, and my customers are having so much fun customizing their rings on my website (HollyHagueDesign.com). The price is also great for what you get. Mael has been incredible every step of the way. He is not only patient and generous with his time, but is great at customer service--he's good at understanding my specific concerns, and never made me feel like I was being needy or unintelligent. As a sole proprietorship and small business, I sometimes feel ignored or minimized by companies I work with. This was a refreshing counter example.

MYPadL

Super Awesome! Our business has been able to grow leaps and bounds with this app. People are able to really see what thier product before they purchase. It's been a game changer for us. Simple to use and awesome support!

Seventeen Mile Golf

After looking at many different configurator apps we decided to use Angle 3D for our Seventeen Mile Golf Custom Putters. You can apply textures, view or hide certain components on the model, add engraving, change colors, and more. Easy to use and understand. Also the Customer Support is A+ You don't have to look elsewhere overall this is the best 3D Configurator.

RoboDroneX©

Amazing! Mael has gone above and beyond to ensure everything works perfectly with my theme and plays nicely with the other apps :)

Fighter Sports Gear

Great app. It completely meets my expectations, you can customize almost anything. When I got stuck, support was fast and friendly. I can recommend this app.

illumePendentes

The greatest app of 3D customization . It is very easy to use, and I have support all time, support in english and portuguese... If have you been serching for a app of 3d customization, you have found now!

EllisAnthony

I decided to use this app over others out there because of their excellent customer service. Mael is amazing and helps me anytime I have questions. Angle 3D is constantly being updated with incredible new features. I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6