Angle 3D Configurator ‑3D & AR

3D & Augmented Reality(AR) customizations to boost conversion.

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

totonoü

Location Japan

This app turned our boring sauna shop into a beautiful, user-oriented one. Excellent design, well-made features, brilliant and quick support by lovely people... everything made us excited and happy! We are sure this is the best app we have used on Shopify.

Kask Helmet Designs

We are using this app to offer custom solutions to our audience. The founder is extremely available and provides feedback / assistance where we need. I've looked at ALL options on Shopify to achieve a 3D customized product viewing experience for customers and Angle 3D fits the bill both from a complexity and simplicity standpoint. Highly recommend this team.

PhreakClub

We have used this app for a few months now after searching for a solution for well over a year!
The app is very versatile and a perfect way to work around shopify's 100 variant limit, performs excellently and looks fantastic!
Customer service was fast and brilliant and helped us work out all the problems we had swiftly, would give more than 5 stars if i could!

Stilstück Manufaktur GmbH

Location Germany

We use this app to give our customers the opportunity to design their own bag. They can choose their bag body, tassel and strap separately and can design their own designer bag. And they love it! This app and the personal support is amazing! We have had two video calls to answer our questions. They take time to satisfy the users. Every question is answered very soon. The configurator works really good and our customers love to play with the different colors. We especially love the AR function with which the customers can see (with their mobile phone) if the bag fits to their outfit before they get it in reality. Thank you very much for this cool configurator!

SMD Graphics

Location Kuwait

This app is the amazing! The magic of watching your product change colors, shapes and texture is a satisfying experience by itself. The logic of adding additional costs, binding products together is done with such ease, nothing comes close, no other app can do what this app is providing. 3D is the future, and we're future proofing our business with you ANGLE 3D.

NIU® Official

Location Hong Kong SAR

I had used this app to show a 3D picture in image gallery at my previous store, It worked great, so I came again with new store. But when I reached to them this time , he asked questions and understand my requests, then teached me how to do without paying for his app, because my request is much simple this time. I really appreaciate that, this is a company who really want to help people, rather than making money. Many thanks! Highly recommended!

House of Orange

Location Australia

This is an incredibly powerful and empowering application - but not only that, the founder and developer is an incredible support and has been there since day 0 to help me resolve all of my issues. He does not prejudice if you get his assistance or use 3rd party 3d designers, he simply wants to be there to serve you and your business in the best way possible. I have been absolutely blown away not only by the application but Maël himself, his patience and intelligence, and would highly recommend this to anyone. We move to Angle3D from Expivi, who's support was very lackluster, and couldn't be happier. Maël is the real deal - hardworking, honest and a great guy.

evonity

Location Belgium

unbelievable application. We cannot imagine any Shopify shop that does not use this app. gave us great benefit and customer relations.
Next to being a great product, also the support is top level with very quick response times. Thank you very much!

PicturePop

Location Germany

Extremely good editor, great speed. Plus the support from Mael is always quick and helpful. 10/10 recommend

OffiMobile

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 hours

the best app in shopify. I LOVE THIS.AWESOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! great app, fast configuration and easy integration thanks Mael i owe you a tequila!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9