Animal Drop

Sell pet products on your store and dropship from US suppliers

$69.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

FurBaby Store

Time spent using app 1 day

This would have been a nice app if the prices weren't as high. They're selling the exact same products that customers can find at Petco and Chewy at a higher price. There's no way to make money with this app.

shapashoop

Location Israel

missed some different toys
the price too high

the support most of the time not Responders
not nice

Fur Baby Whims

Oct 2019 - I love the idea of this app but I've encountered a few things that are clunky. If an item is offered in 4 colors and 4 sizes, you can't have them import as variants, they come in as 16 listings. It's a bit much.

Also, I am having a terrible time getting support to answer my requests. If I ever hear back and the things that we get are good quality, I will be glad to award more stars. For now, I'm frustrated.

April 2020 - I don't find this worth the price I'm paying. I still like the idea of on demand or drop ship pet products but this is not really working for me. If there was a lower cost plan I might keep it but I take a loss every month due to the high cost of this and the low efficiency of shipping out.

October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for reaching out.

We greatly appreciate your feedback on the experience you've had with the app and will share it with our team for future improvements.

Apologies for the delayed reply from our support team. They have followed up with a response to your inquiry.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us.

Happy Selling!