AOD Flying Cart

AOD Flying Cart

by Apps On Demand

Increase Sales With Cart Drawer, Animated Checkout & Discount

Gadget Best

Amazing app and amazing customer service. The setting is easy to understand and the details for customization are very good. Their support team may even help you to set up or fix if you have any difficulties.

SEA LA VIE

PHANTASTIC!
The app is great and exactly what we like. The setting is easy and the details for customazation very good.
Special thanks to the brilliant support! They customize this app for us so fast and implement all our wishes. Phantastic service and a big.... WOW.

Prime Party

Love this app, great customer service. One low monthly fee for a cart that doesn't take the customer away from the shopping experience. Exactly what I was looking for. I was quoted $500 for custom code for the same thing before I found this app. So stoked!

Stickerheads Stickers

Wow. These guys have impeccable service! They went out of their way to try and accommodate my issues. Unfortunatlly the app just didn't work for me or our clients. It's a great start. But 5 stars just for the service!

Simplee Direct

Amazing app, and such amazing help. I was stuck with it getting on my theme, but within seconds this company had me up and running. Highly recommend

Sportzzheads

Best cart app, my cart drawer feature stopped working on my theme but I found this and it worked even better :)

E-TRON TECH

Great App... help me a lot , working very well. The support on this app help me setup and explanation to me everthing. Amazing

August 22, 2019

We always help our clients on first priority. Thank you so much :)

Needjewelry.com

Needjewelry.com loved this app. Great customer service. Very responsive to any issues we reported and quick to assist where needed. Reasonably priced.

YouEnvyMe.Club

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Look NO Further! This is the VERY BEST App on Shopify. It is equipped with everything you need to maximize your profits. It has a Wiggle Secure Checkout Button with the option to add a Discount code prior to checkout. This makes checkout real easy for your buyers and the wiggle on the checkout button makes customers HURRY UP and BUY YOUR PRODUCTS! It is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

I checked MANY other options and NONE of them Compare to this one. Customer service is VERY helpful and VERY attentive. I give this App 1 MILLION Stars!

August 6, 2019

Thank you. You were really nice and such a wonderful review has enlighted our efforts.

Kop Chants

I saw this app and it had zero reviews but something just told me to try it as it looked simple and just what I was looking for. From the moment I installed it, I have no doubt this has doubled my sales. I didn't even change a single setting, just used it out of the box...I am getting a much higher conversion rate and incredible ROAS. For the cost per month, i am definitely staying on after the trial. More apps should be like this. well done guys!

August 2, 2019

You made my day :) Thanks for the wonderful review with lots of appreciation. Thanks once again and we will keep up the good work..

Cheers,