Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Upsell based Cart Drawer, Popup with Shipping bar & Discount

From $3.95/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flying Cart Feature

Lokk Stokk & Apparel

Location Australia

Had a small request on wording and visual change. Matt was really quick to assist with my reqest. Very happy with the response.

MEMORY LANE CANDLE CO.

Time spent using app About 1 month

I voiced this concern to this app who advised me it was a theme issue, theme developers have advised me this was an app issue. I am tired of the back and forth. When I am viewing the full cart page after clicking on View Cart in the sliding cart, 3 glitches occur: 1.) I cannot change the quantity of the item. 2.) I also cannot remove the item from the cart. 3.) The CONTINUE SHOPPING button does NOTHING. I am going to uninstall this app if this issue cannot be fixed. It makes no sense to pay for this app if they can't figure this out. This has been an on-going problem and I should be able to use this app to the full-working capacity as a paying customer. Edit: Customer service has been great. Unfortunately, the app had a few flaws such as not showing the price of multiple quantities of the same item. This was kind of a big deal for me because literally all of the shopping I do online had the cart showing the way I liked, so I knew it was possible. I am currently using an app that does what I want. There was a whole issue about the cart not working properly in which they advised that it was the fault of another app's lingering codes. Then they were upset that I left a 1 star review because it was not their fault. Okay, but when you tell me you removed the code and that "it works now" and I check and it actually does not work, I'm going to feel like it was not looked over carefully. I did not leave a 1 star review for no reason; I left it after they told me everything was fine after THEY removed the lingering code. I raised the review a little bit because it's otherwise not a bad app. But I don't have the app anymore and would like all of their lingering codes removed completely.

VertigoGear

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support, and works seamlessly.
The need for support was almost certainly our side, not the app side

TOSTORON SHOP

Location Germany

Very good app, I like it very much. Attractive design, implemented very well. The support is also great and very quick. I was helped with my concern within a very short time. Thank you very much!

Poudré Bijoux

Location France

This app it's easy to use, I recommend it to everyone ! And the support is great, they made changes very quickly for me ! Thanks you

Self Care Corporation Pty Ltd

Location Australia

Simple to set up and use, great & quick support. Had a compatibility issue with another app, was resolved in no time. Thanks!

Adda Coffee & Tea House

Support is awesome and they quickly made their app work for my site. It's perfect. I needed to enable notes and improve my view cart function. They were a big help. Thank you!

Elizabeth's Boutique

The support team is amazing. I needed help installing the code on the website and they were able to add it for me very quickly. I highly recommend this app.

Pierre T. Lambert

I had my doubts seeing only great reviews but it turns out to be true! Simple and efficient app that does what it says and doesn't try to get access to everything in your shop. Matt helped me do some customization and it's perfect! Thank you! Highly recommend

Torchlight Games and Hobbies

We highly recommend this app! It's a simple feature that added a lot of polish to our store. Best of all, the developer was very prompt and helpful and tailored the app to our store.

Previous 1 3 4 5