Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Apps On Demand

Upsell based Cart Drawer, Popup with Shipping bar & Discount

kapasethnics

I am using this app, it is perfect for store,
I had few corrections and customisation, they responded to instantly and solved the issues.
I would definitely recommend this app.
All the best guys. :)

Mother Sparsh Store

Thank you for your valuable cooperation & assistance. As all the issues have been successfully fixed

Totally Ingenious

Had some glitches at first, and the support solved all problems! Now working very fine and looking good!! Thank you!!! Totally recommended! Totally Ingenious!! 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rugged Road Outdoors

This app gets done what it promises, I had little hiccup with a discount code situation and the developer fixed it within like an hour or two. Pretty impressed by that. They do an all around good job.

AgroThrive

This app really gives the customer a better buying experience when it comes to free shipping. Everything is so smooth and reliable! Customer service for the app is super quick and accommodating!

The Funky Zebra Boutique

I downloaded the app super late at night and wasn't able to get it to work right. Most likely all on my end. I sent a message not expecting a reply and not only did I get an immediate response but within a few minutes, it was up and running. Super easy to use and cannot wait to see my customers response to this new feature.

Nagoal

Very easy to use, very suitable for novice shops!Simple operation, nice interface, no other plugins, fast loading and running!

Dbestcases

The app is perfectly what I needed, the price is the super amazing and it doesn't force you to spend money on what you don't use. The support got back to me twice immediately. I highly recommend everyone to use this app coming from me after trying many other ones, which also not bad but have many adds on that you don't need and more expensive. I sounds like a fake review at this point haha

Leo Chevon

Matt deserves a Guinea's world record as a skilled developer! Like this app already.

KJ STYLE BOUTiQUE

I would definitely recommend this app, it works really well with my website. Matt was very helpful, he responded to my emails very quick and helped configure the app for me.

Previous 1 3