Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Apps On Demand

Upsell with Cart Drawer, Popup & One click checkout, Discount

Tock Store

Muito bom! Eu precisava de um app pra poder mostrar o carrinho na mesma página pros meus clientes e esse foi o único que funcionou! Obrigado.

Anthony's Diecasts

Love the app. Looks much more professional than the standard cart options. I messaged support for some assistance and it was completely resolved within 20 minutes. Best customer support experience I have ever had!

RealtorShop.ca

Outstanding app and wonderful customer service. they have some really good apps look at the other ones

Gadget Best

Amazing app and amazing customer service. The setting is easy to understand and the details for customization are very good. Their support team may even help you to set up or fix if you have any difficulties.

SEA LA VIE

PHANTASTIC!
The app is great and exactly what we like. The setting is easy and the details for customazation very good.
Special thanks to the brilliant support! They customize this app for us so fast and implement all our wishes. Phantastic service and a big.... WOW.

Prime Party

Love this app, great customer service. One low monthly fee for a cart that doesn't take the customer away from the shopping experience. Exactly what I was looking for. I was quoted $500 for custom code for the same thing before I found this app. So stoked!

Stickerheads Stickers

Wow. These guys have impeccable service! They went out of their way to try and accommodate my issues. Unfortunatlly the app just didn't work for me or our clients. It's a great start. But 5 stars just for the service!

Simplee Direct

Amazing app, and such amazing help. I was stuck with it getting on my theme, but within seconds this company had me up and running. Highly recommend

Sportzzheads

Best cart app, my cart drawer feature stopped working on my theme but I found this and it worked even better :)

E-TRON TECH

Great App... help me a lot , working very well. The support on this app help me setup and explanation to me everthing. Amazing

August 22, 2019

We always help our clients on first priority. Thank you so much :)

Previous 1