AOD Flying Cart

AOD Flying Cart

by Apps On Demand

Increase sales with Flying Cart & Animated Checkout button

Needjewelry.com

Needjewelry.com loved this app. Great customer service. Very responsive to any issues we reported and quick to assist where needed. Reasonably priced.

YouEnvyMe.Club

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Look NO Further! This is the VERY BEST App on Shopify. It has a Checkout Button on it's Mini cart that giggles and makes customers HURRY UP and BUY YOUR PRODUCTS! It is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

I checked MANY other options and NONE of them Compare with this one. Customer service is VERY helpful and VERY attentive. I give this App 1 MILLION Stars!

August 6, 2019

Thank you. You were really nice and such a wonderful review has enlighted our efforts.

Kop Chants

I saw this app and it had zero reviews but something just told me to try it as it looked simple and just what I was looking for. From the moment I installed it, I have no doubt this has doubled my sales. I didn't even change a single setting, just used it out of the box...I am getting a much higher conversion rate and incredible ROAS. For the cost per month, i am definitely staying on after the trial. More apps should be like this. well done guys!

August 2, 2019

You made my day :) Thanks for the wonderful review with lots of appreciation. Thanks once again and we will keep up the good work..

Cheers,