Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Apps On Demand

Upsell based Cart Drawer, Popup with Shipping bar & Discount

Barefoot Venus USA

Great app - great customer service. Besides a few tiny edits for set up that we needed help with, everything is working seamlessly. No complaints!

Shop Santé

Awesome customer service, very fast and reliable! I love this app it helps a lot to improve customers experience especially with the free shipping progress bar.

Send It Supplements

Installation was seamless and incredibly easy. This app is far more appropriately priced than other services and offers stellar tech support. A quick email to provided the account resolves any and all issues. I would highly recommend!

Donimus

Powerful & easy to use app for sliding carts, very customizable and the support helps me a lot with details. I highly recommand this app

Dallmann Confections

I would give 10 stars if i could. I installed three of their apps on our site and even for a not so tech savy person like me it was super easy. Matt was beyond helpful. Would absolutely recommend!

kapasethnics

I am using this app, it is perfect for store,
I had few corrections and customisation, they responded to instantly and solved the issues.
I would definitely recommend this app.
All the best guys. :)

Mother Sparsh Store

Thank you for your valuable cooperation & assistance. As all the issues have been successfully fixed

Totally Ingenious

Had some glitches at first, and the support solved all problems! Now working very fine and looking good!! Thank you!!! Totally recommended! Totally Ingenious!! 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rugged Road Outdoors

This app gets done what it promises, I had little hiccup with a discount code situation and the developer fixed it within like an hour or two. Pretty impressed by that. They do an all around good job.

AgroThrive

This app really gives the customer a better buying experience when it comes to free shipping. Everything is so smooth and reliable! Customer service for the app is super quick and accommodating!

Previous 1 3 4