Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Apps On Demand

Upsell based Cart Drawer, Popup with Shipping bar & Discount

TOSTORON SHOP

Very good app, I like it very much. Attractive design, implemented very well. The support is also great and very quick. I was helped with my concern within a very short time. Thank you very much!

Poudré Bijoux

This app it's easy to use, I recommend it to everyone ! And the support is great, they made changes very quickly for me ! Thanks you

Self Care Corporation Pty Ltd

Simple to set up and use, great & quick support. Had a compatibility issue with another app, was resolved in no time. Thanks!

Adda Coffee & Tea House

Support is awesome and they quickly made their app work for my site. It's perfect. I needed to enable notes and improve my view cart function. They were a big help. Thank you!

Elizabeth's Boutique

The support team is amazing. I needed help installing the code on the website and they were able to add it for me very quickly. I highly recommend this app.

Pierre T. Lambert

I had my doubts seeing only great reviews but it turns out to be true! Simple and efficient app that does what it says and doesn't try to get access to everything in your shop. Matt helped me do some customization and it's perfect! Thank you! Highly recommend

Torchlight Games and Hobbies

We highly recommend this app! It's a simple feature that added a lot of polish to our store. Best of all, the developer was very prompt and helpful and tailored the app to our store.

Barefoot Venus USA

Great app - great customer service. Besides a few tiny edits for set up that we needed help with, everything is working seamlessly. No complaints!

Shop Santé

Awesome customer service, very fast and reliable! I love this app it helps a lot to improve customers experience especially with the free shipping progress bar.

Send It Supplements

Installation was seamless and incredibly easy. This app is far more appropriately priced than other services and offers stellar tech support. A quick email to provided the account resolves any and all issues. I would highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4