Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Upsell based Cart Drawer, Popup with Shipping bar & Discount

From $3.95/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flying Cart Feature

The Funky Zebra Boutique

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I downloaded the app super late at night and wasn't able to get it to work right. Most likely all on my end. I sent a message not expecting a reply and not only did I get an immediate response but within a few minutes, it was up and running. Super easy to use and cannot wait to see my customers response to this new feature.

Nagoal

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use, very suitable for novice shops!Simple operation, nice interface, no other plugins, fast loading and running!

Dbestcases

The app is perfectly what I needed, the price is the super amazing and it doesn't force you to spend money on what you don't use. The support got back to me twice immediately. I highly recommend everyone to use this app coming from me after trying many other ones, which also not bad but have many adds on that you don't need and more expensive. I sounds like a fake review at this point haha

Leo Chevon

Location Norway

Matt deserves a Guinea's world record as a skilled developer! Like this app already.

KJ STYLE BOUTiQUE

I would definitely recommend this app, it works really well with my website. Matt was very helpful, he responded to my emails very quick and helped configure the app for me.

The Official REVIVE LONDON.

Great App, help was on hand instantly, should I need to make more changes they were more than willing to help.

February 28, 2020

Thank you for appreciation. We are always ready for help :)

BlackKohco

Great App, just what I needed. Simple to use and I finished so quick. it saved me money from hiring a developer cos I didn't like the defaulted cart i had before, which put me off launching my store. I should have found this sooner. Looks nice and professional matches my store well:)
Thanks

Location Germany

Great App,way more options then the standart cart and some amazing support assistance! Can only recommend !

Tock Store

Location Brazil

Muito bom! Eu precisava de um app pra poder mostrar o carrinho na mesma página pros meus clientes e esse foi o único que funcionou! Obrigado.

Anthony's Diecasts

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love the app. Looks much more professional than the standard cart options. I messaged support for some assistance and it was completely resolved within 20 minutes. Best customer support experience I have ever had!