Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Apps On Demand

Upsell based Cart Drawer, Popup with Shipping bar & Discount

The Official REVIVE LONDON.

Great App, help was on hand instantly, should I need to make more changes they were more than willing to help.

February 28, 2020

Thank you for appreciation. We are always ready for help :)

BlackKohco

Great App, just what I needed. Simple to use and I finished so quick. it saved me money from hiring a developer cos I didn't like the defaulted cart i had before, which put me off launching my store. I should have found this sooner. Looks nice and professional matches my store well:)
Thanks

Great App,way more options then the standart cart and some amazing support assistance! Can only recommend !

Tock Store

Muito bom! Eu precisava de um app pra poder mostrar o carrinho na mesma página pros meus clientes e esse foi o único que funcionou! Obrigado.

Anthony's Diecasts

Love the app. Looks much more professional than the standard cart options. I messaged support for some assistance and it was completely resolved within 20 minutes. Best customer support experience I have ever had!

RealtorShop.ca

Outstanding app and wonderful customer service. they have some really good apps look at the other ones

Gadget Best

Amazing app and amazing customer service. The setting is easy to understand and the details for customization are very good. Their support team may even help you to set up or fix if you have any difficulties.

SEA LA VIE

PHANTASTIC!
The app is great and exactly what we like. The setting is easy and the details for customazation very good.
Special thanks to the brilliant support! They customize this app for us so fast and implement all our wishes. Phantastic service and a big.... WOW.

Prime Party

Love this app, great customer service. One low monthly fee for a cart that doesn't take the customer away from the shopping experience. Exactly what I was looking for. I was quoted $500 for custom code for the same thing before I found this app. So stoked!

Stickerheads Stickers

Wow. These guys have impeccable service! They went out of their way to try and accommodate my issues. Unfortunatlly the app just didn't work for me or our clients. It's a great start. But 5 stars just for the service!