Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Upsell based Cart Drawer, Popup with Shipping bar & Discount

From $3.95/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flying Cart Feature

Shop Santé

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Awesome customer service, very fast and reliable! I love this app it helps a lot to improve customers experience especially with the free shipping progress bar.

Send It Supplements

Installation was seamless and incredibly easy. This app is far more appropriately priced than other services and offers stellar tech support. A quick email to provided the account resolves any and all issues. I would highly recommend!

Donimus

Location France

Powerful & easy to use app for sliding carts, very customizable and the support helps me a lot with details. I highly recommand this app

Dallmann Confections

Time spent using app About 2 months

I would give 10 stars if i could. I installed three of their apps on our site and even for a not so tech savy person like me it was super easy. Matt was beyond helpful. Would absolutely recommend!

kapasethnics

Location India
Time spent using app About 5 hours

I am using this app, it is perfect for store,
I had few corrections and customisation, they responded to instantly and solved the issues.
I would definitely recommend this app.
All the best guys. :)

Mother Sparsh Store

Location India

Thank you for your valuable cooperation & assistance. As all the issues have been successfully fixed

Totally Ingenious

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Had some glitches at first, and the support solved all problems! Now working very fine and looking good!! Thank you!!! Totally recommended! Totally Ingenious!! 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rugged Road Outdoors

This app gets done what it promises, I had little hiccup with a discount code situation and the developer fixed it within like an hour or two. Pretty impressed by that. They do an all around good job.

AgroThrive

This app really gives the customer a better buying experience when it comes to free shipping. Everything is so smooth and reliable! Customer service for the app is super quick and accommodating!

The Funky Zebra Boutique

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I downloaded the app super late at night and wasn't able to get it to work right. Most likely all on my end. I sent a message not expecting a reply and not only did I get an immediate response but within a few minutes, it was up and running. Super easy to use and cannot wait to see my customers response to this new feature.