AplusFulfill , 31 reviews

September 12, 2023

Hi everybody :)
My name is Jenny and I have a jewelry brand based in Austria, Europe.

I've been working with Aplusfulfill for about a year and I really can't say anything negative about this cooperation! Everything is working absolutely great!

Before I got here I had bad experiences with other agents. I constantly was struggling with customer complaints about bad product quality, wrong items or really long delivery times of about 4 weeks or even more...

Every morning I had to check the orders and calculate everything by hand, then get an invoice and I had to pay directly. That always took up a lot of time, which could also be used more useful!!!

Now everything is completely automated. The products are linked to the warehouse and the complete ordering and payment process runs in background. That works perfectly! All I have to do from time to time is to make sure my wallet is loaded up.

That’s really a dream compared to before!!!!

I’m also extremely satisfied with the product quality, this gives me a huge market advantage and also makes my customers very happy!

So the relation of price and benefit is unique and absolutely fair. Great quality and great service.

At this point also a huge thanks to my private contact SAM!!! It's really fun working with you. Always friendly, helpful and really fast at work. We are able to talk about anything and I think that's exactly how it should be! Thanks for that!

I look forward to a long cooperation and hope for increasing sales together. :-)

MEL O'MORIE | Offizielle Website
Austria
11 months using the app
September 23, 2023

Very good. Great prices, quick and sends fast. About 10 to 14 days delivery from the date the order was placed.
My direct contact by WhatsApp named Mindy is very nice, et gives me great feedback. She helps A LOT!
I recommend.

Sourire Shop
France
About 1 month using the app
September 14, 2023

Great app and the services provided are great! Sam is very helpful and communication is great. The app is also easy to use and everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend.

derPulli
11 months using the app
September 19, 2023

Excelent fulfillment.
Fast delivery, good communication with the agent and good prices as well.
i am very happy working with Aplus.

NORALASH
7 months using the app
September 12, 2023

AplusFulfill is fantastic! It's incredibly user friendly and orders are fulfilled super fast. The support, especially from Sam, has been invaluable in my experience with this app. Highly recommended!

Nuvo Sculpt
Switzerland
22 days using the app
September 25, 2023

Very helpful representatives, the app is very easy to use to support your business.
I am very pleased with Aplusfulfill.

BambuSleeve
Sweden
3 months using the app
October 31, 2023

Werkt erg makkelijk. Orders worden vanzelf ingeladen en dan kun je een offerte aanvragen. Ga je akkoord met de prijs (deze krijg je binnen een paar uur of zelfs sneller), kies je een verzendoptie en de order wordt afgehandeld. Levering is in de meeste gevallen binnen 15 dagen met tracking. Al met al erg tevreden over APlusFullfill

Trendique
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
June 13, 2023

Good service. Took some tries, but all issues got resolved.

Whatapp contact for easy support.

Easy installation

Slippertec
About 1 year using the app
May 5, 2023

Very good application. Easy to use !
Quality agents, who respond even at late hours.
I recommend working with them!

Daraena
France
5 months using the app
March 15, 2024

Very good service! the beset fullfillment app you can have.

KidsKnife