Better customer relationships
Respond to questions as customers shop or keep them engaged after they've left your store.
Let customers reach you easily
Leverage the power of Apple’s Messages app, used and trusted by customers worldwide.
Make sales directly in chat
Share products and discounts and let customers checkout quickly with Apple Pay.
About Apple Business Chat
Apple Business Chat is a powerful new way for customers to connect with you. Customers browsing your store can use Messages to contact you using their iPhone, iPad, or Mac. With Apple Pay, customers can even complete purchases seamlessly from within Messages.
Customer messages show up inside Shopify Ping, a free iOS app. Ping lets you manage all your conversations in one place and share products and discounts with only a few taps.
With Shopify and Apple Business Chat you can:
- Add and customize a Chat button on your online store
- Add your logo and custom color so that customers have a branded experience in Messages
- Allow your customers to ask product and support questions using Messages on their iPhone, iPad, or mac
- Respond to inquiries in real-time using Shopify Ping
- Specify business hours and an expected response time
- Send product recommendations, discounts, and draft orders in chat
- Allow customers to checkout with Apple Pay without leaving Messages
- Fulfill Apple Business Chat orders from Shopify
- Track Apple Business Chat sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
- To use Apple Business Chat you must have an online store
- Apple Pay must be enabled on your Shopify account
- Shopify Ping must be installed on an iOS device to receive and respond to messages
Overall rating Based on 15 reviews
Most recent reviews
Mels Crafty Mojo LLC
App does not provide ANY identifying characteristics of the customer (and states as much within the chat, saying its to protect their identity). Unfortunately, this can lead to confusion and frustration for the customers when we have to ask for the information. Most customers are used to chats where the business knows who they are talking to from the start, so this makes it look like we don't know what we're doing and the customers lose confidence.
Also, the chat allows customers to upload attachments, but there is no way for us to access the attachments! So a customer uploads a screenshot, or some other file, and we just get a notification that an attachment has been uploaded, and all we can do is tell the customer "Sorry, I can't look at what you're trying to show me."
There are MUCH MUCH better chat apps available.
Scorpion Syndrome Apparel
Great App. I'm very particular about which apps I use and I don't get hung up on all the suggestions but this chat app works great for me. My customers are able to get to me directly if theres an issue with processing an order on store: scorpionsyndrome.com
I can’t delete e this app. Support has been no help. It’s so annoying as I can’t remove the button from my site
Hello La Gent -
Apple Business Chat is a sales channel, and is managed a bit differently than other apps. When you are logged into your Shopify admin, you will see SALES CHANNELS in the left-side navigation. Click on the "+" sign next to SALES CHANNELS. At the bottom left of the window that opens, click on the link that reads "Manage sales channels". From there you can delete any sales channel that you have installed.
Hope that helps.