Merchants appreciate this appointment booking app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and robust features like Google calendar integration and custom questions. It's praised for its reliable performance, unique scheduling options, and responsive customer support that often provides free customizations. Merchants value its good cost-effectiveness, with extensive functionality even in the free version, and flexibility for multiple team members and custom calendar availability. The developer's willingness to implement feedback is also highly appreciated.

January 16, 2024

So happy with this App and Sams help! Thank you very much for your App and your fantastic customer service! We recommend.

Emma Street Studio
2 months using the app
December 28, 2023

Appointly Appointment Booking has been perfect it has all the features I need in running and operating my Tattoo Studio, The first booking app I’ve actually found easy to set up and use I highly recommend using.

Chapel of Ink Tattoo Studio
11 days using the app
January 8, 2024

Great app! It's easy to use and the team is super responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend!

Allina Liu
6 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Service has been phenomenal. They helped me customize a few things that I wanted. Pricing is great and it's easy to use.

Author Johan Twiss
10 days using the app
January 31, 2024

Perfect for what we need it to do. Sam was great and helped us customize some stuff to work best for our needs.

Sketch & Press
5 days using the app
December 4, 2023

Product works well, developer is attentive and gives outstanding service! We have been using this for a while and it works flawlessly so far.

Emerging Forward
2 months using the app
February 1, 2024

I’ve been using the app for a couple days and so far I love it! It was very easy to set up. I only had one issue and it was very quickly resolved by a representative(Sam). I highly recommend this app for your business, it’ll save you so much time.

Eva Simone' Hair Care
1 day using the app
January 7, 2024

I just started setting up this app and so far it seems great. It's one of three different apps I'm trying out and I like this one a lot. Customer service has been great. We are probably on different time zones with the chat but I've been receiving solutions from them regardless.

DVARI HAWAII CONCIERGE NURSING LLC
2 days using the app
November 3, 2023

This app is so simple and really cuts out the middle man. When I needed assistance when I was having an issue with my calendar, Sam reached out within a few hours and fixed it the same day. I'm impressed! I'd give this app 10 stars if I could!

Leola Rose
5 months using the app
December 5, 2023

Switching to Shopify for my design business has been a great decision, and Appointly is one of the best tools for the job. I love how it's easy to setup for my service products, and my clients can easily schedule their meeting as part of their checkout journey. Sam is quick to respond and has excellent service! So happy that this is replacing Calendly and the other scheduling and onboarding tools I used to use.

Jasmine Alyssa Design