Reviews (943)

Merchants find this booking app efficient and user-friendly, offering a seamless experience for customers. It syncs with Google Calendar for real-time updates and allows direct booking and payment from the merchant's website. The app is customizable, supporting features like deposits, individual and group appointments, and integration with platforms like Zoom. It also accommodates multiple team members and required booking questions. Merchants appreciate the excellent customer support, live chat feature, and its affordability.

April 17, 2024

I love shopify but I wish they would allow other appointment apps to sync. Appointly is ok. It takes a bit of time to figure it out. Ive seen easier appmt appts. Overall it gets the job done though!

The Color Room Hair Salon
10 months using the app
May 21, 2024

So far, app does exactly what I want it to do. It is a simple, straightforward booking app.

Support is FAB. New features/Updates are often and even customer requests are granted. :)

Our customers and us moved seamlessly from one website/booking app right into appointly without any issues.

Horseman's Exchange
3 months using the app
May 2, 2024

Pretty simple setup with excellent on-demand support! I haven't taken any clients yet but I feel confident in the setup process and excited to to book my first few services using Appointly.

Jade Ariane Jewelry
1 day using the app
May 19, 2024

App works well. Support is not immediate but they will get to you.

Your Tech Offer
18 days using the app
January 23, 2024

Great app. If there’s a problem they will fix it. So far so good

Inner G Complete Wellness
Over 1 year using the app
December 27, 2023

Quite a good service. They are quick to respond and resolve any issues you are having. Very friendly and their software is super easy to use for both my staff and my customers. I would certainly recommend!

Equality Products
23 days using the app
November 29, 2023

I am still getting to know this app but so far it has been what I needed. It integrates with Shopify platform for tour bookings. I was struggling to set it up, but the Appointly team answered my chat requests quickly and set up a call to help me finalize setting up the app on my site. So far their response has been great.

Paseana
Mexico
About 2 months using the app
September 14, 2023

I had some Problems with setting up my appointment at first, but thankfully they have the messenger where the customer service helps you almost any time. Thanks to Sam, i was able to solve my problem.:))

Schvarz Kaffee
Germany
8 months using the app
November 3, 2023

I've just started using it, but so far it has been great. Good support and really easy instruction of how to use it. Can recommend.

Cuddlina
Austria
13 days using the app
October 24, 2023

Founder is so helpful. Responded in like a minute and their pricing is so good and it works too. I need deposits and it perfectly works in my store. All other options are so expensive glad I found them cheers

My Store