Merchants appreciate this appointment booking app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and robust features like Google calendar integration and custom questions. It's praised for its reliable performance, unique scheduling options, and responsive customer support that often provides free customizations. Merchants value its good cost-effectiveness, with extensive functionality even in the free version, and flexibility for multiple team members and custom calendar availability. The developer's willingness to implement feedback is also highly appreciated.

January 23, 2024

Great app. If there’s a problem they will fix it. So far so good

Inner G Complete Wellness
Over 1 year using the app
November 29, 2023

I am still getting to know this app but so far it has been what I needed. It integrates with Shopify platform for tour bookings. I was struggling to set it up, but the Appointly team answered my chat requests quickly and set up a call to help me finalize setting up the app on my site. So far their response has been great.

Paseana
Mexico
About 2 months using the app
December 27, 2023

Quite a good service. They are quick to respond and resolve any issues you are having. Very friendly and their software is super easy to use for both my staff and my customers. I would certainly recommend!

Equality Products
25 days using the app
November 3, 2023

I've just started using it, but so far it has been great. Good support and really easy instruction of how to use it. Can recommend.

Cuddlina
Austria
13 days using the app
October 24, 2023

Founder is so helpful. Responded in like a minute and their pricing is so good and it works too. I need deposits and it perfectly works in my store. All other options are so expensive glad I found them cheers

My Store
18 days using the app
September 14, 2023

I had some Problems with setting up my appointment at first, but thankfully they have the messenger where the customer service helps you almost any time. Thanks to Sam, i was able to solve my problem.:))

Schvarz Kaffee
Germany
8 days using the app
March 13, 2023

Easy to navigate and a helpful support team. Looking forward to working with Appointly going forward.

Paradise Cosmetics
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
November 4, 2021

Siisti ja selkeä sovellus, helppo lisäillä itse aikataulut ja asiakaspalvelusta sain ystävällistä palvelua. Värien vaihtaminen sovellukseen hankalaa, en osannut joten siitä pieni miinus. Muuten loistava tuote. Suosittelen :)

Teija Rusila Art
Finland
Almost 2 years using the app
January 7, 2023

The staff are quick to respond. They are always willing to help you with your queries, The app is very easy to use. My only criticism is that you can't book multiple services at the same time.

Bella Moore
3 months using the app
October 8, 2021

so far this app has worked really well for our store. However would be better if week long appointments could be made rather than just allocated times

Rookery Equine Ltd