Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient appointment booking process, customizable schedules, and deposit-taking capabilities. It integrates well with Shopify, Google Calendar, and Zoom. Many praise its affordability, performance, and reliability. The customer support is responsive and the developer is open to customizations for improved functionality. It's particularly recommended for small to medium businesses due to its simplicity.

November 14, 2023

Fantastic, easy to use, good price. But most importantly the developer is super responsive and helpful. Thanks Sam!

Floating Leaves US
About 2 months using the app
November 16, 2023

The service is great and also working perfectly as intended. Love this app! highly recommended

Blooming Candle Studio
4 months using the app
June 30, 2023

This app is super easy, cheap, and convenient to use for booking appointments online. There are resources to help you navigate around the website as well, which make it even easier to use.

1800yellowimages
June 8, 2023

We've only just started using this app and normally I wouldn't review until I have more data but I have to take a moment to acknowledge the support you receive from the moment you download, even with the free version. Installation was quick, help was provided as soon asked - off to a great start.

industryhaus
2 months using the app
August 13, 2023

Appointly has to be my favorite appointment booking plug-in to use in Shopify. They are spontaneous when coming up with solutions. You can tell Sam is a professional, he can get it done the way you want right away. Great customer service in a timely manner. Highly recommended for everyone.

SL26BEAUTY
January 1, 2024

Sorted out my issues

Isabella Fleur Photography
22 days using the app
July 8, 2023

I have tried a lot of appointment booking apps. This is the best one so far as it allows me to book group classes on specific days. Easy to set up and seamless branding with my shopify website. Reasonably priced.

A Chemical Free Romance
5 months using the app
December 21, 2023

Great customer service.

Howell Studios
About 2 months using the app
July 31, 2023

We have started using the Appointly recently, but so far everything is just great. The app itself seems to be working with no issue and it's easy to set up and customize. Also, the support and assistance is super fast, friendly and professional. So far all good and totally recommend.

fizjolink
Poland
October 31, 2023

We were looking for another solution to book appointments with our stylists. We've been using Calendly but they have less features than Appointly provides. The set up was flawless and every question was answered when I was confused or lost. Sam is a great help! I recommend this app for booking appointments and if you're looking for a budget-friendly system. This one is it! Thanks for all your help, Sam!

The Gallery Collection