Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient appointment booking process, customizable schedules, and deposit-taking capabilities. It integrates well with Shopify, Google Calendar, and Zoom. Many praise its affordability, performance, and reliability. The customer support is responsive and the developer is open to customizations for improved functionality. It's particularly recommended for small to medium businesses due to its simplicity.

April 7, 2024

The app is working very well! I have the premium subscriprion and it defenitely worth it. Their customer service is really efficient. I super recommend!

ClaRah Social Media Ads Strategist
Portugal
March 25, 2024

Appointly has been user friendly and easy to set up. I love the ability to sync to a google calendar so my team members can all see real time updates to the schedule! The support team has also been wonderful and helped me customize the app to my needs. Definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to add an appointment booker for services to their shop.

adorn512
3 months using the app
April 2, 2024

this is one of the best apps for appointment booking, easy use and amazing customer service, same solve your problem in quick time .
Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants the best for appointment booking

TOTO Tire
February 19, 2024

User friendly. Helpful support

bustedbrand
Over 1 year using the app
May 14, 2024

Easy to set up and use! When I reached out for support, I received IMMEDIATE response and resolution!
You won't be disappointed!

Chocolate Hangover bootleggers of Chocolate Moonshine
24 days using the app
April 27, 2024

Loving this app so far! Very easy to install and set up. Functionality has been great and customer support has been awesome with quick responses and fixes when necessary. They even offered to change the widget color with a specific recommendation based on my store theme. Highly recommend!

PEACE - LOVE - PLANT MEDICINE
28 days using the app
April 1, 2024

Easy to use.

THEBESTTCEVER
March 13, 2024

We are very happy with the Appointly app. The user interface is very simple and easy. I would like to thank Sam from the team for his help and wish him continued success in his work.

Ra Naturkosmetik
Germany
3 months using the app
May 1, 2024

Super easy to use, has all of the features I need for my business.

Lakeside Health & Wellness