Reviews (211)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its combination of scheduling and form functionalities, similar to Calendly and Google Forms. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, regional customization, and versatility in booking appointments for various events. The seamless performance and continuous addition of new features are also commended. The customer support team is noted for their prompt and effective assistance. The fact that the app is free adds to its appeal.

September 6, 2023

Rahul helped me go through the app and set up everything. Super helpful and efficient. Now we have a booking system set us in minutes! Thank you, I love this.

FoodCraft Online Store
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 hour using the app
Logbase replied September 7, 2023

Your positive review means a lot to us, and we're truly grateful for it! Should you have any inquiries or concerns, please feel comfortable reaching out to us. We're dedicated to offering you assistance and support whenever you need it.

August 31, 2023

Rahul provided me with a very quick response. He was extremely helpful and clearly understood my questions. I have found Bookeasy has been the easiest booking app i have found. Thank you so much!

DOLLINU
About 2 hours using the app
Logbase replied September 1, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your 5-star review. It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.

October 4, 2023

siva was really amazing! he made all the process seem very easy and guide me step by step! thank you so much

Jongoma Closet
About 1 hour using the app
Logbase replied October 6, 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

October 23, 2023

really good service! very timely and helpful

Parental Guidance
2 days using the app
Logbase replied October 25, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

September 20, 2023

Excellent service Siva. Ang ganda ng app magagamit talaga sya for booking magaling ang developer at napakadaling gamit. Try nyo thank you salamat sa customer service 24/7 mabilis ang sagot.
Salamat ulit Siva!

My Store
1 day using the app
Logbase replied September 21, 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It's always our pleasure to assist you.

October 18, 2023

Amazing customer service!

Game Set Now
4 days using the app
Logbase replied December 7, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are grateful for your kind words and delighted to hear about your positive experience with us.

February 6, 2024

Great app!! Easy to use.. the customer services helps easily with setup! Thank sir!

WEBDESIGER
Netherlands
Logbase replied February 8, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

December 18, 2023

Janani - great service!

La Vita
3 days using the app
Logbase replied December 20, 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you!

September 27, 2023

Rahul was helpful with the request I want to do on our shop

Royal Basketball School
32 minutes using the app
Logbase replied September 28, 2023

September 28, 2023

Rahul and Vindu were very helpful and patient. They took time to explain and help me resolve my issue. Amazing Service

Amrita's Artisan Bakeology
Singapore
35 minutes using the app
Logbase replied October 2, 2023

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us, we truly value your positive feedback. Should you need any more help or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you again in the future.