Reviews (212)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this free app for streamlining appointment bookings and enhancing business operations. It integrates seamlessly with Google Calendar and Google Meet, making it easy to manage virtual appointments. Features include multi-day bookings and customizable questions, similar to functionalities in Calendly and Google Forms. The app also supports aesthetic and language customization to match merchant branding. Merchants praise the intuitive interface and the responsive customer support, with staff members like Rahul, Kavishan, and Sudhan receiving specific commendations for their effectiveness.

March 20, 2024

Excellent application and excellent service. Sudhan was too kind and engaged with my doubts. Not only did he explain to me how to use the application but he also helped me solve a bug I had with my website. Super recommended. I appreciate the time and the explanation.

Verona Atelier
About 2 months using the app
Logbase replied March 21, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

May 18, 2024

Rahul is very knowledgeable on the up. helped me very fast on all my concerns. Great app! well recommended!

EDSA BDG
Philippines
4 days using the app
Logbase replied May 23, 2024

April 22, 2024

Super reactive and knowledgeable. Thx for your fast support!

Pantheon Garage
9 months using the app
Logbase replied April 24, 2024

April 24, 2024

I have to say, i'm absolutely blown away. Easiest app support process i've engaged with. The app works perfect for what i need, the support team Sudhan was amazingly quick and resolved all the issues i had all in such a short period of time. I have yet to try the app but i'm already loving it! Thank you so much team :)

Inari Jewellery
Malaysia
About 9 hours using the app
Logbase replied April 26, 2024

March 12, 2024

I love this app! I had a rough time editing certain hours and at 10:55pm Febin helped me and helped me quickly! USE THIS APP for all your booking needs.

Jefri Spencer
2 months using the app
Logbase replied March 17, 2024

May 17, 2024

Siva was extremely helpful.I recommend there customer support!

Taos Wools
5 days using the app
Logbase replied May 23, 2024

Edited May 6, 2024

It will be nice service from Febil!

UpCheer
Sweden
20 days using the app
Logbase replied May 2, 2024

Edited March 25, 2024

Febin was the most patient, clear and straightforward guy I literally ever worked with in any type of customer service setting. Absolute gem!

EDIT: I needed some more assistance and Rahul helped me this time. Friendly, knowledgeable, smart.

This company seems great. I will always see if they have a product before I try anything elsewhere!

NordBarber
Germany
27 days using the app
Logbase replied March 6, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review!

May 9, 2024

Annie and Rahul are extremely helpful and patient. They solved my problems very fast. Thank you so much.

我的商店
Hong Kong SAR
7 days using the app
Logbase replied May 10, 2024

“We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us."

April 15, 2024

When there are problems with product use, customer service will respond promptly and actively

KMJDUA