Easy Appointment Booking App

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 28, 2023

Great customer service, helped me get the app to work properly with my theme. The UI is cleaner than most

SmartQuacks
Propel Commerce replied January 28, 2023

Hello friends at SmartQuacks,

Thank you very much for the review, Luke! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 28, 2023

Great app, even better customer service! I was unsure how to set this up with it being a new app to me, and the live customer service was fantastic. Joe helped me set things up exactly as I needed and was super helpful answering all my questions. The is the only booking app I found that had as many options as we needed, the app allows you to do a lot more than other booking apps I've found. I would highly recommend.

Winstanley Park Events
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 28, 2023

Ik ben enorm tevreden van de snelle service. De reacties op de chat waren er meteen en als ik zelf iets niet kon dan werd er overgenomen door een medewerker.

LIGHTCOACHING
Belgium
January 19, 2023

Super quick and helpful support right away without any waiting.
Handled the questions and sorted it out quick.

Bikefix Genarp
Sweden
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Propel Commerce replied January 20, 2023

Hello friends at Bikefix Genarp,

Thank you very much for the review, Lars! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 19, 2023

Excellent so far - Great immediate help from the support team also. Looking forward to seeing how we can benefit with this app.

Synge and Byrne
Propel Commerce replied January 20, 2023

Hello friends at Synge and Byrne,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Damien! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 16, 2023

So far so good, for a tech-phobe like me! Very straightforward and clear layout. And whenever I get stuck, the Help Team is there to assist!

SuperTapers
Time spent using app: 6 days
Propel Commerce replied January 16, 2023

Hello friends at SuperTapers,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Nicole! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 10, 2023

Tom was soooooo helpful! I love this APP! Must get this APP for your website! so useful, amazing customer service, and easy to use!

AveryFifteen Whitening Services
Propel Commerce replied January 10, 2023

Hello friends at AveryFifteen Whitening Services,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Claudia! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 10, 2023

They have a very fast response time, and the product is easy to use and implement, cannot reccommend Propel enough!

Casual Designs Furniture
Time spent using app: 13 days
Propel Commerce replied January 10, 2023

Hello friends at Casual Designs Furniture,

Thank you very much for the review, Christopher! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 9, 2023

Fast and resourceful service, to which I will definitely return if there is something I can't handle.

BiznesForUs
Poland
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
Propel Commerce replied January 9, 2023

Hello friends at BiznesForUs,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 9, 2023

Very fast response time!! I just added this app and had a question and within minutes they were able to help me.

Modern Luvv
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Propel Commerce replied January 9, 2023

Hello friends at Modern Luvv,

Thank you very much for the review, Nina! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀