Reviews (224)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for service-based businesses due to its seamless operation and reliable booking system. It's praised for its easy installation, integration with platforms like Google Calendar and Zoom, and customization options. Many appreciate its affordability and exceptional customer support. The app's ability to handle bookings for different dates and locations, and prevent overbooking by connecting to personal calendars, is also commended.

May 16, 2022

I had problems installing the booking feature since I had a custom theme so I put in a ticket and got an immediate response. Support was excellent, quick. and very helpful that they even had a developer install it for me. Easy and user friendly adjustability and customization. I haven't been able to use this app yet but so far it has quick and easy access so I'm sure it wont disappoint! I would highly recommend, especially as they go above and beyond for it being new app!

Avocauto
Almost 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 16, 2022

Hello friends at Avocauto,

Yes, custom theme? No problem! 😎
Thanks for the review, Anthony! We're always happy to help. Chat us anytime you need help! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 22, 2023

Great service! Tom is very helpful!

The Slimming Lounge
29 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 24, 2023

Hello friends at The Slimming Lounge,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 28, 2022

por ahora todo genial, haciendo pruebas para gestionar las reservas de mi bodega. Espero poder lograrlo

Jovani&Vins Online
Spain
Propel Commerce replied June 28, 2022

Hola amigos de Jovani&Vins Online,

¡Muchas gracias por la reseña, Jovani! ¡Estoy seguro de que te encantará nuestra aplicación! 😊
¡Chatea con nosotros en cualquier momento que necesites ayuda! ¡Más potencia para tu bodega! 🚀

May 24, 2022

So far the app is working great and their customer service is A+++. Easy to navigate, I am so excited for it.

Lunastry
Propel Commerce replied May 24, 2022

Hello friends at Lunastry,

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 9, 2022

Tom was wonderful and very helpful!! This app less the headache its already hard running a business. Im keep my finger crossed, I feel that this app will great for me.

Foxxie Box
Propel Commerce replied November 9, 2022

Hello friends at Foxxie Box,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Teiwan! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited April 11, 2024

I love this app for several reasons.

1. Easy set up
2. Ease of use
3. Offers the same features as others for a fraction of the price
4. Responsive and hands-on customer service.

What more could you want?

Sqwod Pod
Germany
Propel Commerce replied December 5, 2022

Hello friends at Sqwod Pod,

Thanks for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 19, 2023

Customer Service is very prompt

Manifest Nutrition LLC
5 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 21, 2023

Hello friends at Manifest Nutrition LLC,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 11, 2022

I was a free customer and their customer support responded right away. I am upgrading because this is a easy to use app and if I have problems I can rely on them to respond and fix it quickly

winecountryluxurypicnics
Propel Commerce replied August 11, 2022

Hello friends at winecountryluxurypicnics,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Esther! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 7, 2022

It's working really good and the support is amazing! Totally recomend!
Start using today and its really easy !

Catarina Macedo Ferreira
Portugal
July 1, 2022

On behalf of my business I would like to say that this is a great booking app. They also have very helpful support team! Thank you for assisting my business.

Beauty O’Clock Medical Spa