Reviews (233)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for service-based businesses due to its seamless operation and reliable booking system. It's praised for its easy installation, integration with platforms like Google Calendar and Zoom, and customization options. Many appreciate its affordability and exceptional customer support. The app's ability to handle bookings for different dates and locations, and prevent overbooking by connecting to personal calendars, is also commended.

August 11, 2022

I was a free customer and their customer support responded right away. I am upgrading because this is a easy to use app and if I have problems I can rely on them to respond and fix it quickly

winecountryluxurypicnics
Propel Commerce replied August 11, 2022

Hello friends at winecountryluxurypicnics,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Esther! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 7, 2022

It's working really good and the support is amazing! Totally recomend!
Start using today and its really easy !

Catarina Macedo Ferreira
Portugal
July 1, 2022

On behalf of my business I would like to say that this is a great booking app. They also have very helpful support team! Thank you for assisting my business.

Beauty O’Clock Medical Spa
January 28, 2023

Great customer service, helped me get the app to work properly with my theme. The UI is cleaner than most

SmartQuacks
Propel Commerce replied January 28, 2023

Hello friends at SmartQuacks,

Thank you very much for the review, Luke! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

August 25, 2022

My business partner and I absolutely love this app. It has made our business flourish, and the best part of all is the support we receive anytime we feel stuck, it's always nice to know someone is willing to help resolve our issues. We are on the monthly plan and is soooo worth it.

ATX Foam Parties
Propel Commerce replied August 25, 2022

Hello friends at ATX Foam Parties,

Thank you for your AWESOME review! We really appreciate you. Feel free to reach us anytime you need help. We'll be here. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

February 25, 2023

So far this has been the easiest to use Booking app I've checked out, in terms of the free version...!

stackhousevillage
Propel Commerce replied February 25, 2023

Hello friends at stackhousevillage,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Willow! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

February 8, 2023

I ♡ how easily this app integrates with my site. When I was having issues with a new theme that was added to the site, Tom from the support chat helped me so fast that I thought I just did not give the system enough time to update. If you have a service-based business and need to set appointments I definitely recommend Propel!

BellzCouture
Propel Commerce replied February 9, 2023

Hello friends at BellzCouture,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited August 4, 2023

Très réactif et efficace ! Merci beaucoup top
Je recommande Propel autour de moi. En plus personnalisation possible

Freedge Beauty
France
Propel Commerce replied June 29, 2022

Hello friends at Freedge Beauty,

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to help your business. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

June 6, 2022

Great customer service. They worked with us to get the app set up and working properly. Would definitely recommend it!!

Nashelle
November 16, 2022

The customer service team is the best! I was having issues getting the “book now” button to work (user issue) but not only did Tom fix all issues, he fixed them in under 15 minutes including wait time! This app is also super user friendly! I’m incredibly happy and recommend any service provider to use them!

Kit's Lash & Beauty Bar
Propel Commerce replied November 16, 2022

Hello friends at Kit's Lash & Beauty Bar,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀