4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and top-notch customer support. They value its features like multiple appointment types, Google Calendar sync, and client reminder system. Praise is given for its reliability, performance, and sleek design. It's seen as a cost-effective solution that boosts sales and efficiency. The app's customization options cater to diverse booking needs.

Edited May 25, 2023

I'm still finding my way around but the team are very helpful and it's very easy to use (so far!) and looks great - customisations also seem spot on.

Cheerful
30 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 25, 2023

Hello friends at Cheerful,

Thank you very much for the review, Lisa! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

August 3, 2023

The contact person was very helpful and fixed the issue. They were responsive, and very professional

Spokane Potters' Guild
About 2 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied August 7, 2023

Hello friends at Spokane Potters' Guild,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 25, 2023

Snabba, effektiva och mycket tillmötesgående. Appen fungerar fint för våra behov. Kundtjänsten har som beskrivits varit mycket bra. Kan varmt rekommendera!

Artisan Tea Co.
Sweden
26 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 26, 2023

Hej vänner på Artisan Tea Co.,

Tack så mycket för recensionen, Jon! Vi hjälper alltid gärna till när som helst. Chatta med oss ​​när du behöver hjälp! Mer kraft till ditt företag! 🚀

June 28, 2023

Pretty good, no complaints. There is nothing really to talk about as I have not used much of the application yet.

ProSports
25 minutes using the app
April 19, 2023

awesome customer service, replies in seconds, thank you for this app work great for easy bookings, thanks

G.W Bands
17 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 19, 2023

Hello friends at G.W Bands,

Thank you very much for the review, Yves! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 16, 2022

I had problems installing the booking feature since I had a custom theme so I put in a ticket and got an immediate response. Support was excellent, quick. and very helpful that they even had a developer install it for me. Easy and user friendly adjustability and customization. I haven't been able to use this app yet but so far it has quick and easy access so I'm sure it wont disappoint! I would highly recommend, especially as they go above and beyond for it being new app!

Avocauto
Almost 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 16, 2022

Hello friends at Avocauto,

Yes, custom theme? No problem! 😎
Thanks for the review, Anthony! We're always happy to help. Chat us anytime you need help! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 28, 2022

por ahora todo genial, haciendo pruebas para gestionar las reservas de mi bodega. Espero poder lograrlo

Jovani&Vins Online
Spain
Propel Commerce replied June 28, 2022

Hola amigos de Jovani&Vins Online,

¡Muchas gracias por la reseña, Jovani! ¡Estoy seguro de que te encantará nuestra aplicación! 😊
¡Chatea con nosotros en cualquier momento que necesites ayuda! ¡Más potencia para tu bodega! 🚀

May 24, 2022

So far the app is working great and their customer service is A+++. Easy to navigate, I am so excited for it.

Lunastry
Propel Commerce replied May 24, 2022

Hello friends at Lunastry,

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited April 11, 2024

I love this app for several reasons.

1. Easy set up
2. Ease of use
3. Offers the same features as others for a fraction of the price
4. Responsive and hands-on customer service.

What more could you want?

Sqwod Pod
Germany
Propel Commerce replied December 5, 2022

Hello friends at Sqwod Pod,

Thanks for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 11, 2022

I was a free customer and their customer support responded right away. I am upgrading because this is a easy to use app and if I have problems I can rely on them to respond and fix it quickly

winecountryluxurypicnics
Propel Commerce replied August 11, 2022

Hello friends at winecountryluxurypicnics,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Esther! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀