4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Google Calendar and Zoom, and its ability to book appointments in 5-minute increments. Many praise its excellent customer service and flexibility for custom changes. It's particularly beneficial for businesses requiring appointments or bookings, leading to increased sales and efficiency. The modern interface and affordability are also highlighted.

September 13, 2023

De todas las aplicaciones en la app store es la más completa y funcional para mi negocio de reservaciones. La ayuda técnica siempre ha sido de ayuda y me han apoyado en dudas y errores en la app.

VIPort
Mexico
28 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 15, 2023

Hola amigos de VIPort,

¡Gracias por la IMPRESIONANTE reseña! Fue un placer atenderte. ¡Disfruta de la aplicación y más potencia para tu negocio! 🚀

March 16, 2023

just amazing - I've used this on a number of my clients stores and now mine and when I had an issue they sort it immediately!

Mor Swimmy
15 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied March 16, 2023

Hello friends at Mor Swimmy,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Emily! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 6, 2023

Tom helped me with all the doubts I had when installing the app. Thank you very much! Costumer service is really good

Set Point Chile
Chile
4 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 6, 2023

Hello friends at Set Point Chile,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Alexandra! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 25, 2023

First time using an appointment scheduler. I thought I had it configured myself but alas I was wrong. I used the help/chat bot. I spoke to Tom and he responded quickly. Solved my problems fast. Up and running now. Thanks Tom.

Tricia's Gems
4 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 26, 2023

Hello friends at Tricia's Gems,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Jon! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited June 14, 2023

I can't say enough great things about Propel Commerce! From the moment I started working with them, they have exceeded my expectations in every way. Their team is incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated to helping businesses thrive in the e-commerce world.
I have experienced a substantial boost in sales and efficiency since partnering with Propel Commerce. Their tools and insights have empowered me to optimize my online store, attract more customers, and maximize revenue. I am grateful for the positive impact they have had on my business.
If you're looking for a game-changing e-commerce solution provider and I highly recommend them to any business looking to thrive in the digital landscape.

Swim Lessons Toronto
3 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 14, 2023

Hello friends at Swim Lessons Toronto,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Javier! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 25, 2023

I love this app because it is user-friendly, affordable, and the support team is incredibly responsive. I would highly recommend this app!

Leblanc Counselling & Consulting Inc.
3 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 25, 2023

Hello friends at Leblanc Counselling & Consulting Inc.,

Thank you very much for the review, Lise! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 16, 2023

It works very well, as intended and support service is very fast and professional! Would definitely recommend for those seeking appointment booking with Shopify!

Nurse Candy Land
24 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 16, 2023

Hello friends at Nurse Candy Land,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Derrik! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 8, 2023

Good app!
great first support experience, was great and answered questions quick and in helpful way.

longevityintime
About 2 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 8, 2023

Hello friends at longevityintime,

Thank you very much for the review, Oleg! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 15, 2023

Super quick and helpful :) Easy to follow instructions and friendly help. I would recommend this app

Pachamama Yoga
2 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 15, 2023

Hello friends at Pachamama Yoga,

Thank you very much for the review, Richard! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 8, 2023

Amazing service! We are happy they were able to help us out with making sure the app works with our ordering process. Thanks again.

Music for Seniors
4 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 8, 2023

Hello friends at Music for Seniors,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Mark! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀