Reviews (234)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for service-based businesses due to its seamless operation and reliable booking system. It's praised for its easy installation, integration with platforms like Google Calendar and Zoom, and customization options. Many appreciate its affordability and exceptional customer support. The app's ability to handle bookings for different dates and locations, and prevent overbooking by connecting to personal calendars, is also commended.

September 13, 2023

De todas las aplicaciones en la app store es la más completa y funcional para mi negocio de reservaciones. La ayuda técnica siempre ha sido de ayuda y me han apoyado en dudas y errores en la app.

VIPort
Mexico
28 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 15, 2023

Hola amigos de VIPort,

¡Gracias por la IMPRESIONANTE reseña! Fue un placer atenderte. ¡Disfruta de la aplicación y más potencia para tu negocio! 🚀

October 28, 2023

Very good support.

MyRentalDress
Türkiye
14 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 30, 2023

Hello friends at MyRentalDress,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review,
Nilüfer! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 19, 2024

No widget for HTML sites (can't embed into your own site)

LA Heart Training
10 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 22, 2024

Hello friends at LA Heart Training,

Propel Appointments supports "shortcodes" so you can embed the Book Now button anywhere on your Shopify store.

It looks like you only had our app installed for a total of 9 minutes. Please reach out and we'll be happy to show you how to use the "shortcodes" feature with your shop.

November 13, 2023

Amazing app with great customer service. I highly recommend this app!

The Sissy Market
Belgium
13 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 14, 2023

Hello friends at The Sissy Market,

Thank you very much for the review, Jens! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

October 25, 2023

Snabba, effektiva och mycket tillmötesgående. Appen fungerar fint för våra behov. Kundtjänsten har som beskrivits varit mycket bra. Kan varmt rekommendera!

Artisan Tea Co.
Sweden
8 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 26, 2023

Hej vänner på Artisan Tea Co.,

Tack så mycket för recensionen, Jon! Vi hjälper alltid gärna till när som helst. Chatta med oss ​​när du behöver hjälp! Mer kraft till ditt företag! 🚀

Edited February 22, 2023

Excellent customer service! My issue was completely operator error, and my tech was so gracious and patient walking me through fixing my issues.

FeatherBear BLING
Almost 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied August 5, 2022

Hello friends at FeatherBear BLING,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 16, 2022

I had problems installing the booking feature since I had a custom theme so I put in a ticket and got an immediate response. Support was excellent, quick. and very helpful that they even had a developer install it for me. Easy and user friendly adjustability and customization. I haven't been able to use this app yet but so far it has quick and easy access so I'm sure it wont disappoint! I would highly recommend, especially as they go above and beyond for it being new app!

Avocauto
Almost 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 16, 2022

Hello friends at Avocauto,

Yes, custom theme? No problem! 😎
Thanks for the review, Anthony! We're always happy to help. Chat us anytime you need help! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 28, 2022

por ahora todo genial, haciendo pruebas para gestionar las reservas de mi bodega. Espero poder lograrlo

Jovani&Vins Online
Spain
Propel Commerce replied June 28, 2022

Hola amigos de Jovani&Vins Online,

¡Muchas gracias por la reseña, Jovani! ¡Estoy seguro de que te encantará nuestra aplicación! 😊
¡Chatea con nosotros en cualquier momento que necesites ayuda! ¡Más potencia para tu bodega! 🚀

May 24, 2022

So far the app is working great and their customer service is A+++. Easy to navigate, I am so excited for it.

Lunastry
Propel Commerce replied May 24, 2022

Hello friends at Lunastry,

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 9, 2022

Tom was wonderful and very helpful!! This app less the headache its already hard running a business. Im keep my finger crossed, I feel that this app will great for me.

Foxxie Box
Propel Commerce replied November 9, 2022

Hello friends at Foxxie Box,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Teiwan! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀