Appstle℠ Memberships

Appstle℠ Memberships

Built for Shopify

Reviews (380)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective membership management features. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and smooth operation. The flexible memberships and subscription management are appreciated, as is the seamless integration with Shopify. The customer support is noted for its quick response and technical expertise. Merchants find the pricing reasonable and value the app's ability to handle customizations. The free plan and trial are also well-received.

August 22, 2023

They have really nice support staff who try to help. But after two days and a number of different people I have given up trying to get this app to work on my site. I have had to repeat my issues multiple times as new people keep jumping in and while I tried hard to make this app work the support teams suggestion for a call after I have spent over 8 hours try to get basic features to work i just have to give up on it.

Rebellious Unicorns
1 day using the app
March 4, 2023

DOES NOT have a bulk products action to add to the Membership Offering Perks area!
A product has to be selected one at a time which is VERY time-consuming as each variant is a new item to the perk plan!!! (

uPVC.com.au
3 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied March 5, 2023

Dear Merchant,

This is Ria, the cofounder of Appstle. Though, we haven’t exposed bulk functionality to merchants (as it’s not needed by every merchant), we have an internal utility that can help with bulk association of variants.

Please ping us via the chat widget or email us at support@appstle.com for a walk through.

April 27, 2023

Terrible support! Once you email some answers back quickly saying hello. but then take hours to reply. the app is ok. but features are the best, Once customers sign up their aren't any automated emails or options that alert them of their perks. You can't update funnel once live. So if you want to change the payment cycle you can't .

Asia Penelope Collection