Appy: Sales Announcement Bar

Appy: Sales Announcement Bar

by Appy Design

Capture emails, free backgrounds, timers & advanced styling

Fosse Living

Love this app, especially the timer to add that sense of urgency during big sales, super easy to use and a very reasonable price.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for the great review! Amazing to hear our apps being useful to our merchants :)

Kids Decor Factory

Great banner app, easy to use. Love the options of different banners for each page. Great support team.

Thanks for the great review! We hope you continue to enjoy using it <3

Pizzazz Hub

Nice and simple app to use. Look forward to capturing subscribers and using different banners for my pages.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

Olive & Basket

Great and easy to install. Looking forward to using it to capture emails. Nice options to get visitors attention.

October 27, 2020

Amazing feedback, thanks for taking the time to leave a review x

Fioriblu

Very easy to install and I like the option of the bar being sticky at the bottom of the page so that you cand direct customers to shopping when they have scrolled down saving them from scrolling back up again!

October 27, 2020

Thanks again for leaving a great review, we are glad you like using the Sales Bar app :)

BeSpoke by Stina

I really like the option to schedule different banners. I'm new to CSS so needed a little extra help customizing the padding and customer service was really helpful and responsive! I like that I don't have to paste code into my theme editor either in order to update the CSS

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us!

Jenni & June Boutique

Appy is very easy to install and use! The free app is great but for $4.99, it is inexpensive enough to pay monthly for all of the features Appy offers.

July 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review, we hope you can get some good use out of it :)

Amelia Grace Interiors

Quite simple to use even for me who is not tech minded at all. Love you can upgrade or downgrade plan any times and have banners disabled or scheduled.

July 20, 2020

Thank you for the great feedback! :)

Shelby Reef

Love being able to easily add a banner! I will probably upgrade soon. Great support, I highly recommend!!

July 20, 2020

We are glad you are enjoying the app and thanks for the great feedback :)

Primal Living

We use their other app Sales & Discount and got an email about their latest one. As the app is free to use we thought we would try it on our store and have not been disappointing. The free features are decent and it's not a lot to get the paid one.