ARitize3D

The only end-to-end solution for 3D + AR. Get 1 free 3D model!

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TruLyfe Supplements

Amazing app!!! Extremely easy to use!!!
I will definitely order more SKU (products) to have them show as 3D models on our site. This app is not expensive. The benefits of using this app are immense.
We already have experienced increased sales on those particular products that are presented as 3D objects on our site.
Their Dev team is so fast in creating the 3D models.
The support team was very fast in answering any questions regarding the orders or any questions I had. I learned that this app has tremendous capabilities in creating banners with 3D models incorporated in these banners and also their support team informed me about sections that I can create with 3D models (swirls as they call them) where each 3D model swirling in that section represents a category of product.
I am very excited to try them on our site.

Infinite Pet

I couldn't be happier to have installed this awesome app. The whole experience was amazing. I was surprised at the speed the whole process took.
The 3D model just looks great on my e-commerce site.
The integration part was seamless with my platform. I did not need to call or contact this app's developer team, however, I was assured via email that they would be with me at any step of the process if I was to find it difficult to integrate the created 3D model.
We have had feedback from our customers informing us that the way the 3D model/product is presented on our site, was the major factor in deciding to buy the product.

VacuumCleanerMarket

ARitize3D is the app that every e-commerce store should use!
Buying this app was one of the best decisions since this app will add value to your store and result in increased sales as our store is experiencing right now.
I will list several values I discovered while using ARtize3D
1. Ease of use - as it is advertised on their app's website, a request for a SKU to be ARtized is completed in 3 easy steps
2. Fast delivery of the requested ARitized models
3. Great and very responsive customer service team (Thank you very much for patiently answering all my questions)
4. Extremely affordable ( can't believe you get such a great product at such a low price) Great app!!!!!!