Ask Questions

Ask Questions

by Buddy Apps

Let your customers contact you for any query from product page

Sanapalas

App does what it says.Thanks ankit for the superb app,making mother iNdia prouder.Indian app by Indian website 4littlebread.com

Padandquill

Absolutely wonderful app. Love the one-time fee. Customer service was wonderful as well. We requested some small assistance, and they helped us out and had everything perfect for us in under 30 minutes. Can't beat it! This is a **must-have** app for every shopify store!

Neil Assenheimer

Highly recommended app! Places the ask a question button on all product pages and, when clicked, seamlessly scrolls down and opens up the ask a question entry screen. I had an issue where it would not scroll down a day after install, and Ankit fixed it for me after I shared my Theme with him. Ankit's service and attention was top-notch and I am so happy that my product pages are now complete. Neil, Edmonton, AB

Urban Strength

If you don't know what your visitors are thinking and wanting to ask, you're losing sales. askQuestions solves it. Ankit went beyond what I can reasonably expect in customizing the app to have it tab-designed with Shopify's product reviews.

Headphone Zone

I love this app! Great, free customisations and support. Thank you Ankit!

Latintaes

Es justo lo que estaba buscando. Puedes usarlo a modo de FAQ para tus productos y también das al usuario la oportunidad de que plantee sus dudas sobre el producto y publicarlas junto con una respuesta para ayudar a futuros clientes en la toma de decisiones. Además mejora el SEO de los productos ya que agregas contenido a la ficha de producto de una forma colaborativa.

Muy buen soporte y disposición por parte del desarrollador.

Abitipersposa

Very good APP!!! This app is primary necessity for an ecommerce business. Very good support! Fast to have a response. Many thanks!

A4s Web

Very good app, very good service, they optimise it like i want for free and the payment is just one time, other app like that ask you to pay every month. Thank you, www.freelancerdream.com