Product features are transferred to all variants. Optionally, characteristics can be overwritten on individual variants.
Create features through the product view of the Shopify admin section.
The app enables the fulfillment of Article 246a § 1 paragraph 1 No. 1 Introductory Act to the Civil Code (EGBGB) i.V.m. § 312d BGB
Article 246a § 1 (1) No. 1 Introductory Act to the Civil Code (EGBGB) i.V.m. § 312d BGB requires merchants who sell online to be transparent about important key product characteristics on the confirmation step of checkout. For example, a t-shirt might require care instructions which is part of the product description but the description is not surfaced at checkout. Showing these can not only increase trust but also helps to comply with German regulations. This is where the Addtributes app can help.
- Search for products and assign product characteristics to each product
- Assigned product characteristics will show up in the cart and at checkout
- You also can provide different product characteristics per variation
- Seamless integration into the Shopify admin so you can jump from the product page right into the app
- Easily remove product product characteristics if you don’t need them anymore
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store