4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its time-saving features, user-friendly interface, and accurate real-time shipping rate calculations. They value its automatic integration and ability to manage complex freight and shipping rules. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app supports both eParcel and MyPost business accounts and manages international shipping. Merchants believe the app provides good value for money.

October 2, 2018

The developer is super helpful and quick in solving any query.
I would recommend them for any Shopify store in Australia.

BagMasters Australia
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited November 1, 2016

Very helpful app, it saved our shop big time. Also the customer service is really quick and super helpful. Worth every penny. Thank you.

Mtn Australia
February 18, 2021

I'm super happy with this app and the support received from Addition. We had a few complicated requirements and the team was able to quickly and effortless implement them all. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to integrate their Australia Post eParcel rates into Shopify. A++

Ant Keeping Depot
December 9, 2018

Good app, simple to use. Does what it says on the box.
Now I'm typing more words because apparently a few simple words of praise are insufficient. weird

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters
April 8, 2022

Super practical and hassle free App to manage shipping rates and import orders and customers' details to print out easily all the shipping labels needed. We have been using Addition app for the last 2 years and it has always been working smoothly. Outstanding Technical support and responsive and fast customer service. They can make a real difference if you need a specific customisation. I can only say positive words about these guys. 100% recommended.

Gourmet World Foods
Edited January 25, 2022

I have had Addition help me twice now to add different shipping to my website. Both times he has been very helpful, patient and professional. I would definitely recommend him and give him 5 ***** as it is very difficult to find good service these days.

Nomad Designs Online
January 4, 2019

In addition to the app performing perfectly, the customer service is speedy, personal, and extremely helpful. 6/5 stars!

Hells 500
August 27, 2021

I really love this app. I had some difficulty setting it up just because I'm not that great with computers but the help staff was incredibly helpful and replied right away. The app is easy to use once you read the instructions and super useful for my business selling prints of my paintings. Thanks for the help and the great app! Totally worth the monthly fee.

PYRRHICA
Edited February 24, 2023

Awesome app, we find it very easy to use and it saves so much time! We have just installed it for our second store and couldn't be happier. They have amazing customer service and help you at every step. If you use both eParcel and Mypost business accounts you can use them both within the app. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Bling My Ride
September 20, 2017

I have just installed this app and, with the best assistance from Addition support, it all appears to be working as it should. I strongly recommend for Australian-based businesses that need to account for bulky yet light items. Thanks again, Addition support!

Johannaguerin