Reviews (171)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient, user-friendly interface and cost-effectiveness. They value its automatic integration and real-time shipping rates. The app's ability to handle large order volumes and automate shipping rules based on weight is also praised. Merchants frequently commend the responsive and helpful customer support. The app's capability to manage international shipping is also noted, making it a reliable choice for those shipping products overseas.

July 3, 2024

Love this app and the support team! Integrates seamlessly with our Shopify and whenever I have an issue the support team are always there to help look into my problem and come up with a solution. If you’re looking for an Australia post plug-in, this is the one!

Deluxe Detail
Over 3 years using the app
May 6, 2024

We have used this from the beginning. Constant improvement and always being available to assist are the highlights of the app. This is a stable and solid workhorse that we have relied on and never lets us down. Great Value for money and works perfectly for our shipping requirements.

Ariat Australia
Over 4 years using the app
March 21, 2024

After years of using and being super happy with this app., I encountered a shipping problem with an item that should have gone smoothly. The Staff spent some time investigating and finding the problem, which was created by myself, and then fixed it for me. I can thoroughly recommend both the app. and especially the helpful Staff.

Bonsai Stands and Stones
Over 2 years using the app
August 30, 2023

Great app, it makes the process so fast and easy. I have been using this app for over 3 months.

Thank you!

Eclectic Collection
5 months using the app
October 17, 2023

Automatic integration works wonders for us. Incredibly helpful support team.

Minimum Skincare
10 months using the app
October 7, 2014

Addition support is the man, and the App works better than advertised!

BlueCats
Over 7 years using the app
September 16, 2017

App makes life alot easier, especially if shipping to oversea's countries. Addition support was espeically helpful, responded very quickly to emails and was fantastic. Highly recommend the app.
Matt @ www.doggytopia.com.au

Doggy Topia
About 6 years using the app
Edited January 25, 2022

Addition has the best support for an app anywhere in the world. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

AllfixElectrical
Edited April 14, 2020

Addition support (ap support) is very helpful and highly committed to sort out any problems a quickly as possible,

WiremanHQ
April 11, 2016

Addition support is great - replies super fast (literally within one minute) and added letter postage to our shipping methods with no hassle at all. Highly recommended.

Animal Welfare League Nsw