If your business is spread across multiple countries, you would always want the visitor to be able to see the displayed price in their home currency. Seeing displayed prices in one's home currency save your foreign customers from Pain of mathematical gymnastic. It also increases comfort level of a foreign customer. The customer can also change the currency from the currency selection box. The checkout remains in the shop currency.
As per the recent surveys in e-commerce, only 5% of the total foreign visitors switch currencies using a manual currency switcher. Remaining 95% prefer to see the currencies in their home currency automatically. Thus, Shopify Auto Currency Switcher App helps you target the 95% foreign customers and increase your global sales.
After the currency conversion, new figures are normally not user readable. i.e. USD $100 is converted to €75.19 which is very inconvenient for users to read. This app removes digits after the decimal points. e.g. € 75.19 is displayed as € 75.00. The store owner has an option to disable this feature from the 'Money Options' in the theme settings.
Shopify Auto Currency Switcher App automatically detects the IP of the user and from that it finds out the country from which the user is browsing your store. When any page loads, the app displays all the prices in the home currency of the user. There is a flexible option to change the currency by the user as per his convenience.
The app use's Shopify's XE currency api for fetching live conversion rates.
Shopify store owners from various countries are using this app for their target international audience. Few of the sites are listed below for your reference.
Shopify Auto Currency Switcher App is a very quick and easy to install. You can get the app working on your store by making only one change to your store settings. We provide free installation support and customizations to blend the currency switcher with your theme.
If you face any issues during or after installation, feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will help you to resolve it within 12 hours. Our team of experts offer free of charge customization to blend the app with your Shopify theme.