Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best currency converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Kool Paradise

i like this better than bold, easy to understand!!!! The menu and setup was so easy to follow! I recommend this app for anyone trying to sell to foreign countries!

Clean Trendy

`esketit" esketit esketit `esketit" esketit esketit `esketit" esketit esketit `esketit" esketit esketit `esketit" esketit esketit

Arteezans

I am a beginner in the usage of the shopify. This application helped me in giving option for the customer on their currency translations.

Explore The World

Great app! Easy to follow set up! Highly recommend for a Shopify store.
Thank you very much for creating this app.

WatchNexus

This is a great app. Recently installed it and the set up seemed to be straightforward. The support provided by Yash and rest of the support team was impressive. Thanks!!

ROLLINGPAPERASIA

Looks good. Easy installation. Will update my review after sometime. ALthought cant seem to move the currency tab around, and colour for free plan. thank you nonetheless team!

ffunbox

I really like it, free plan available and easy to use. it is more helpful to sale for my shop. thanks

FLEXOBIAN

slows down the site significantly and the lag in currency changing makes the site look not genuine

My-Girl-Things

Good app. Helps me alot with my website. Recommend to amyone wanting a currency converter. Now im just writing things to get character count up.

Just A Guy

thanks for the help now i have this on my shopify thanks.thanks for the help now i have this on my shopify thanks.thanks for the help now i have this on my shopify thanks.thanks for the help now i have this on my shopify thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 257 258