Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best currency converter to sell globally in multiple currency

BabyAmy -- Online Shopping for Popular Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Automobiles and More.

非常不错,就是不短简如何自定义位置。
Very good, that is, how to customize the location.
Очень хорошо, то есть как настроить местоположение.

DucKwad

This was very easy to setup, the tutorial video was simple and intuitive. Hassle free and user friendly I would recommend.

BAKED.

The app works great! Plus the team responds fast and their service is amazing. Really recommend it!.

millibillion

Pretty. Pretty. Pretty. Pretty.pretty. Pretty.preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety. Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty

HighTech-Evo

bonne appli , pas mal du tout , je recommande à tout le monde , c est gratuit à vie en plus, merci !

Woman Ocean World

Great app. We had problems with customers who were confused about the currency until we start using this app.

Le Petit Pole

It's great to be able to install this function so easily on the website ! It's working perfectly !!! Highly recommended !

iJewelry

Works very well, and the support is amazing. Responded within a few hours and helped me immediately no problems.

Rugiet

Very useful app, I have read some people are thrown off when they are shopping and are not able to convert to their currency. I believe this app will help my page be more efficient for my customers!

Fly.Culture

The helpful videos make it easy to install!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 229 230