Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Dazzle Expressions

Super fast and easy support for setting up. Sonali helped instantly with setting up the app. Can't wait for this to help my site!

Craft World

I love this app as it is a great asset to allow customers to review products in different currencies. Also, the support received is brilliant!

PopBagg

I like this application too much it helps me for more selling in different countries like the US, UK, and more.

Needive

Excelente app, es muy facil de instalar y cumple la funcion, adicional es muy economica, la recomendamos 100%

NORSE Trader

Immediate and excellent support. Very happy with the service I received from SANALI. Quick and easy to install and helped me with some minor changes. Great app and support. I recommend.

PawmisedLand

Great app if you want to sell worldwide, the steps that guides you through the installation was also extremely helpful. Overall really satisfied

baby bubble LTD

We are really greatfull for the team is been dealing with us ..Reshma is been really greatful and helpful she deserves 5 stars.

DIY Photo Panels

Works perfectly. Initially I had an issue with the app not showing on mobile view but customer support fixed it quickly. Great service!

VY ACADEMY

Customer support replied instantly. App had some problems, but we were not sure about the quality of outcome yet.

Chopbeauties

I enjoyed this very much! It was quick and easy. I look forward to using this app. I also highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 511 512