4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic currency adjustment feature, which enhances the international shopping experience. It's praised for its seamless integration with various store themes and reliability. The support team is frequently commended for their quick responses, technical expertise, and exceptional customer service, including live chat. The app is beginner-friendly and offers a satisfactory free version.

January 29, 2024

It's an amazing app which works really well, the staffs are all very helpful and I highly recommend e-com owner to use this app!

PRITCH
Almost 4 years using the app
January 3, 2024

Since I am using the free version, I am pretty satisfied of what's available. Only thing that disapoints is that it has bugs pretty often, but the customer team helps you fix them pretty fast.

Scent Reach
Latvia
7 months using the app
December 22, 2023

The team at MLV were very helpful and able to accommodate our requests to integrate the app into the store. The app does what it says on the box and is very reliable overall.

R44 Performance GBP
4 months using the app
December 21, 2023

I found this app while searching for a FREE option to convert my shop currency to my customers. I got Shaba Khan and she solved everything in no times. I loved the way she and her team sort out and equally their app is smoothly running free for my store.
Thank you. Highly recommended.

Ringchan LTD
About 1 month using the app
December 18, 2023

love the app, the support team is quick to fix any issue.

Shatha Al Dafai
Oman
Over 2 years using the app
January 19, 2024

amol is a great help. great app. cant go wrong with it. recommend

Ponyjet
Over 2 years using the app
December 28, 2023

MLV ACS is helping me a lot to expand the reach of my store. I've found it easy to use and support is awesome. Vijay and Jay were very kind and helped me solve my problems in no time. I strongly recommend this app, and thank Vijay and Jay for their assistance.

The Stuff Box
Mexico
About 2 months using the app
November 15, 2023

Great app, I have used it for years! It has worked seamlessly. The support team is very helpful and very quick to answer questions.

Panache Ballet Boutique
Almost 6 years using the app
January 2, 2024

Highly recommend this app. Quick support & resolution. Easily integratable.

HERBCIENCE
India
11 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Exceptional customer service that consistently addresses issues promptly. The currency switcher is a game-changer for international buyers, allowing them to instantly understand costs in their own currency. I highly recommend this app.

HOUSE OF MAGUIE