Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

toov.com

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

lemonelves

it is so useful! Very easy to install .I t is very convenient to use and I would recommend it to my friends!

weoctopus

Easy to use, work great!!

Shirb'3As

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

MavenCollasei

Excellent service, thank you for this app, it made my life easier boy, keep up the good work my beloved friends.

i-need-one.com

This app fits perfectly with the new multiple currency facility on Shopify! Looks and feels good! Pleased so far!

Meowza

Absolutely great! used this app to get around currency coversions. For that this is great. Love the free option although the paid seems to be better. However, for my needs i am very satisfied!

Opatra

Simple to use, very useful App. Yash is very helpful to setup the App or fix any issue with.
Highly recommended App. Perfectly works with multi currency checkout App.

CRD Boutique

Great App and worked as it said. Needed some alterations and they did this for me within 24hrs. Great customer service

VieiraBeauty

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.