MLV Auto Currency Switcher

MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 5, 2022

The lady who helped me with the app her name is Shaba, she was very kind and helpful. A great representative of a great app for sure. 100% I recommend.

Thatsneatly
Sweden
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 5, 2022

Great app that I have been using for years now and it does the job well. The customer service team is also responsive and quick.

DynamicSabers
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 30, 2022

Absolutely Horrible it screwed all my pricing and currency converting is working back words $25 price it becomes $1800 and ruined my store with its coding. I deleted the app but still my pricing all screwed up it is a horrible app
do not download

ZeroWater Türkiye
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
MLVeda replied October 3, 2022

Hi admin,

Generally, such issues do not happen with the MLV: Auto Currency Switcher app installation unless there is any other currency switcher app or default currency switcher of the theme conflicting with our app.

Our experts can definitely look into this and dig in to resolve any concerns that you have related to MLV: Auto Currency Switcher app.

Customer Success Executives from MLVeda have tried to contact you through emails and phone calls multiple times. Please respond so that we can assist you accordingly.

Feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com to resolve the issue.

Regards,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager | MLVeda

September 29, 2022

Just installed this app, with the help of Customer Support Harun. Initially my country's currency was not available but Harun guided me step by step until it's resolved. Very happy with the result! Prompt and helpful customer support is key in my choice of softwares and app, I am looking forward to use this app long term. Recommend!

ArtsyPaperieShoppe
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 28, 2022

This is the first of two MLVeda apps I use, along with Multi Currency Pricing. Multi Currency Switcher works seamlessly with my custom template (which is rare) without a lot of setup, and does it's job perfectly. I sell all around the world and this app is very useful. I am glad I use it. Highly recommended.

Genius Books
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 26, 2022

Rapid response to solve user's request, easy to use and the settings are also user friendly. Currency have various choices to choose. Nice app to attract customers to purchase at the website.

Moonart Timepiece
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 24, 2022

The customer service team has been super efficient in helping in a timely manner. With their help, the free version of the app now works perfectly in our shop.

3Dbility
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 24, 2022

Incredible customer support! Harun was very helpful and assisted me to start the ball rolling to implement the customisation I needed.

Alphabetic Editions
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited September 20, 2022

Somehow good in Free plan, but i feel more few options to include under free plan option, at least GeoIP. Great support from Shaba Khan

SUUTME
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 17, 2022

Harun is was great. I needed help with the automatic currency on my website and he helped me fixed the issues

KittyLeo