Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

charmtle

I use this app to help me do currency exchange ,it would be nice if it make currency conversion efficiency faster.

Cocowod

The app I was looking for: simple, elegant, powerful, robust... in addition, the customer service is amazing. Don't be afraid if your theme isn't in the app's list, the customer service install the switcher less than 24 hours, the fastest I have never seen. Recommended, of course.

MAOMA ART

I've been using this app for a while now, I really love how easy it was to install, the switcher with the flags looks really aesthetical pleasing on my site, and the geolocation helps to assure my customers are getting the prices in their right currency which I really like. When I needed help with this app the team was amazing with their support. Sonali was amazing extremely helpful, professional and nice, the work Sonali did was very fast and fixed everything I needed, I'm extremely happy, and I plan to continue using Auto Currency Switcher for all my sites. I highly recommend installing it.

M10 Decor

Seems like a great app to use. looking forward to this because i had trouble with a few previous apps that did not work.

Shopeek.hr

great fast app Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Badawiah

I used this app to test drive my store, it works as promised. International business is a must to go for, and a reliable currency switcher can't afford to be ignored.

Agatie

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Jasmains

I used this app to add this in my website in order to sell worlwide. Great app and easy to use. I recommend

Diamondstyle

Easy to install, works great. Awesome! :) I have use for USD und EUR and after Link copy in general Area and then 1min later click on active in APP and it works. Great!

Look4Lifestyle

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.