Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

beelove99

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Moshions Rwanda

I really like the app. The team's quick support is unmatched. I look forward to work with them on future projects.

Zenka Mats

bad app, charged me while i uninstalled it and cancelled plan. I highly recommend you find another alternative!

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to let you know that our app uses standard Shopify charges like any other app on the app store. Hence, our app ( in fact no app ) can charge you after you uninstall the app.
However, you may get confused if you don't understand the app billing cycle of Shopify properly. None the less, we will be happy to refund you last month charges which were charged while the app was installed on your system.

r.msstore

good app at all time. its my first time to using this app lets how its perform for me.and its also given free service.

SHOPZENS

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

U Glam Up

I installed the app, the process was easy. This will improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Cute Classy Fit

The app looks very promising and the Geo tagged IP address works a charm. I'm not a tech savvy person so the set up was completely seamless! I'm hoping to reach a larger audience and increase sales! (wish me luck) Kudos for an excellent app. Thanks so much!

Kaftanlicious

such a great app with excellent customer support! Every need I had, the customer service reacted immediately and solved the issue to my satisfaction!

MSD Online Shopping

Thanks a lot for sharing with us your masterpiece it really helped me a beginner in the e-commerce business.

Slate & Stripes

Super simple and easy to install. Also blends seamlessly with my header.
Definitely recommend this app to anyone!