Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

muadress

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

3-in-1 Charger

5 stars very good and easy to install great for shopify stores. recommend to the masses that are selling internationally

El-Clique Couture

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Keey-Boutique

this app works perfectly. I still have to see why it does not find Swiss Francs. I hope they excist.

Submarine Pickups

Price rounding didn't work with the paid plan. Made site logo off centre. no troubleshooting advice.

March 24, 2020

You can enable the rounding feature from the app admin panel.
Just drop an email if you need help regarding it.

#Stay safe

~ MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

SHOP BÈLIS

Awesome and very easy to set up. I would recommend to anyone who has a international audience. Adds several currencies

QuickFit Health & Energy

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Salugrama

yes, this work very good, i recomend this app is necesary for all . Is simmple and fast to install.

CLINIC K OFFICIAL

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Hubbleco

Simple and easy to use the app. I love it and highly recommend. A must-have for stores selling worldwide........