Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

moda24horas

muy buena y perfecta con todo esta perfecta la opciones que te da en todo lo que traepara todos jjj

Mehliza Beauty

i used this app to add ccy converter widget on my store.
It really works well. you can see for yourself by clicking on Mehlizabeauty.com

Gift with Gemma

Very easy to install! thanks so much for creating this! Excited for people all over the world to use my store!

My Sock Company

I installed the app and then asked for assistance from the company. They responded very quickly and sorted my issue easily. Highly recommended.

positivelyfoxy

Great support for this app, and a useful app as well. Thank you for your help I may upgrade to the full paid app in future.

Focus

Works really great, super easy to set up and looks good on our website. 5 stars and would recommend!

ADem™

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

RoyalStockz

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Heathers Happy Paws

Great app and very easy to setup! Thank you! Iwas looking for something like this. I wish I would have found this sooner!!

Paga y Ahorra

Like the app let me change the exchange of my store, and hace all the steps to make right, good app for shopify store's