MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Goth Grlfriend

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is so powerful, Why didn't I find this sooner? The supporter there really help me out, by the way, Harun from the team is so helpful and professtional ,he is so patient. Thanks again. I'd like to recommend this app to all my colleagues!

Smoke Show Hot Sauce

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Jayakrishnan was super helpful and answered all my questions. This app is super help for converting currencies across countries.

Bijouterie Mauri-Siam

Location Mauritius
Time spent using app 39 minutes

I used this help to change the auto currency and they were really helpful. It was a very user-friendly process and they made things easy on my side

Hemper Store

Location Spain

Shaba was the most efficient, professional and helpful, just excellent customer service. She helped me with everything when I was trying to install and setup the app. Thanks for your help Shaba!

Vertuous Beauty

Location France

This is a great app. The support team is quite quick to provide answer and to solve the issue. Nothing more to say

Fab Fountainz

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is amazing.. i guess it is the only currency which works without shopify geolocation app. Absolutely brilliant support

Livva Østerby

Location Denmark

This App is just great. It fully meets my expectations and I'm looking forward to selling internationally with the currency switcher. The team behind the app was very service-minded, and specially Shaba helped me a lot getting started. Thank you!

Isabelle Feliu

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

I was very glad to finally find an app that offers more than 5 currencies at their free version + a cart notice. I was also amazed with their helpfulness; I was having trouble installing the app so they did it for me and made super fast adjustments according to my requests. Really recommend!

Luxury Glasses

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Very helpful support, definitely recommend to everyone. the autoswitcher didn't work, but that's gonna be fixed now

Nik & Nakks

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app and great customer service she basically did everything for me very pleased with Veda she was patient and professional I highly recommend MLV Auto Currency Switcher and there customer care.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 539 540