Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Hikki.se

We use Auto Currency Switcher in combination with Multi Country Pricing, and MLVeda (and Sonali in particular) have been very very helpful and patient in the process of installing and adapting the plugins on our store. Sure, small problems always arise when setting up a somewhat complex store, but it's how the app developer is able and willing to help you fix the problems that determines the caliber of the developer, and MLVeda shines in that regard.

SHOZEZ

I am glad they have 24/7 support. It's awesome they resolved it in a second and also they have developers if u got a problem straight they can fix it for you.

RETAILHOOKS

Thank you so much i love this aap its very helpful for me and i think its helpful for other sellers!

Pink Prints

This app does exactly what it's supposed to as well as rounds the currenies up to the nearest 10. Had a little trouble with installing at first but support sorted it right away for me. 10/10

PulsonicPro

LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH!

Elena Milani Couture

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 1 mins to set up :)

Extra Home Store

I have just added to my store and check it if it is working and it seems great app. Works well and prompt. thanks

The Brew Company

Great app and Reshma from the support team was very friendly and helpful. Kudos to the team for developing this great app. Kind regards,
Fred

Motioncare

Simple integration -worked first time! Would like to be able to choose how currency rounds to in conversions (eg to .99, and not just to .00)

Eco Fashion Labels

I recommend this app. Thanks to it, we were able to have multiple currencies in our store. Support is quick and accurate!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 463 464