Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

LOONAWELL

I have tried this app so I could have a way for the customer to choose the currency that suits them better. What really surprised me positively about this app was 1) the excellent customer service (very quick feedback, even during the weekend and always very friendly) and the excellent graphics.

mesaslabeta

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Kosh studio

Perfect. well done. Works great. Looking forward to how it will work in long term. I suggest it deeply.

WechatToday

very nice app. it is highly recommended for Shopify website. It has been much better for our clients.

Fat Biscuit

Love it, so easy. Step by step worked really. Drop down appeared straight away. Limited amount of coding and took less than 1 min

theinfinityglobe

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

RUGGETTE RFC

This app is great - i have installed across 10 different stores and they always help us to manually move the currency dropdown into the perfect position for our stores - 10/10

ONZA Tires

Amazing app and super quick installation with great instructions - adds a lot of value to our shop. Thanks a lot.

leathersecret

app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

SHUBINAK.COM

just i am going to use this app and their technical team is very efficient . They contacted us very quickly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 480 481