MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Free plan available

Kurenta

I downloaded the app and was not pleased with the way it was performing so I decided to delete the app. After deleting the app I was left with pieces of code on my store which is still affecting the currency and I am unable to get in touch with anyone to have this removed. I am extremely frustrated. I should have never downloaded this app!

January 19, 2022

Hi Evan,

We can definitely help you in removing the left over app code. However, if you wish to use our app for multi currency then we can also help you in resolving the issue that you were facing.

You can contact us at support@mlveda.com for any of your queries.
Also, you can contact us through our live chat available in the app's admin or on https://www.mlveda.com. Someone from our team will definitely get in touch with you to resolve your concerns!

Best Regards,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager
MLVeda

HerbGens

Great app with great service! They're super quick and super helpful. Would certainly recommend this app if you need a currency switcher on your website!

Floral Art by Nandini (A unit of R S creations and designs)

Great app. Works well and easy to set up. Support is extremely helpful and responds very quickly. Couldn't be happier and wouldn't use a different app for this purpose even if it was free. That's how good this is!

Outhouse Jewellery

We've been using it for a few days. Great support for the installation process, happy with the application. Definetly recommend.

Clover Parenting Co.

I currently use this app to sell in other countries. Amazing customer service and always helpful to the end.

Bamboody

They are so helpful. I had a problem, and then they are resolved immediately. I am grateful for support team!

Eshwar Bhakti

The app functionality and the support is too excellent. They went out of the way to help and fix even on a Sunday. Thanks MLVeda team.

TIGER SPIT

great customer service app works well, never had any problems and always stisfied our needs totally.

Genius Coffee Co

Really good app and great service, does exactly what I need - very simple to use and great ease for customers too - thank you!

WERONE

Hi, this app is superb! It's automatically switched currency based on ip address, so customer from another country need not select currency manually. Great app to recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 530 531