Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Gadjetsgen

very easy to install...go for it***** 3 simple steps and is done. has 175 currencies and the most important ones are already selected by default.

aaaaaddddddddd

very good app, just tried and everything looking good. I like they also offer the free plan. Recommended.

petals of quality

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Claire cosmetics nature

Really good app. i love this app which is very helpful for developer and also for customer. i will suggest other friends to use this app.

CV SOUL APPAREL

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!! Love...

HealthyBodyTrend

Very easy to use! Awesome! I've completed all settings in 30 sec! My friend of ecommerce recomanded me this app and me i recomande it! Thank you!

ZEBULUN Shop

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much! love it so much thank you!

BARNER-ES

Good Customer Service and faster response when you need it! Easy to use and to customize. I recommend it :)

Alma Coquette Jewels

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

Prima Shop

Just installed the app with the Online and ready to assist support team! Looking forward to better conversion rates with this cool tool!