Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

GFTED

A lot of currency apps out there found this and it really blew my mind, 60 seconds setup time and everything worked perfectly. 10/10 will use again.

Jaziko

perfect is this! i like to work with this system very much appreciated. really easy to install was this

UrbanAudio

Great App, love it a lot. very easy to use, smart. Helped my store with multi-currency exchange immediately

you 4 sure

I like the app.... easy to set up and use... now I am using the free version which is good... thanks

HTO Educate

Perfect app. I really loved the free version. Very easy to use :) I would highly recommend this app to all guys

VanityVilla

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

yourAtozstore

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it! using it in multiple stores

OfficialKendollDeluxe

i love this app . it helped me so much . to be honest saved alot of sales and it elped me with my international customers

Essential Booster Sport

The app is okay but the way the review request is setup before I could delete the app is ridiculous.

BOBBEBOO

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much! so happy with using it