Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

BodyShields4Warriors

Parfait ! simple a utiliser et fonctionne très bien !
Installation facile, grand nombre de devises disponible et bonne conversion

Acuva Online

Super easy to install with clear instructions. I also liked how there were multiple currencies to add.

Agehana Maraho

thats so good. I will recommend it to my friends. Good customer service, great value offered, Thanks

Dip Nail Polish

Installed app. Told it not to put the dropdown on my site (guess what? did it anyway). Broke my layout. On top of that, it stopped my products from ajax loading during peak store hours (THOUSANDS of customers. THOUSANDS of sales lost). Best part? Deleting the app didn't fix the issue. It's still there. Not I have to go find wherever they screwed up the code and revert it. Fun times. DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU HAVE A BACKUP READY.

March 25, 2020

We are extremely sorry for your bad experience.
We have not received any email/chat regarding front end customization. If you are still facing any issue, we are here to help you.
Please reply to our email.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

alisson kayne

Exposé par lequel on explique, on interprète, on juge un texte ; notes et éclaircissements destinés

Future Intelligent Technology

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

The French Witch shop

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

antbuotic

good

muadress

3-in-1 Charger

5 stars very good and easy to install great for shopify stores. recommend to the masses that are selling internationally