Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Label Prerona

Best app for currency converter, an amazing team they implemented my converter in Header within 30 mins of query .. superb ..

Pure Raum

Great app! I had a small issue and their service was excellent! I like how the app easy to set. Highly recommend!

NEHAD FASHION

great, i am happy , you provide a great service i am with you always...... thankyou .NEHAD ABDULLAH

Kool For Men

I must say that this app saved us a lot of confusion from our global clients. The support team is great, they helped us to set up the app and make it look like part of our theme.

Zoot Sports Europe

Friendly support and they quickly helped us to add the currency selector to our custom design template.

Studiopia

Excellent app and excellent customer service. Sonali was really helpful and very responsive. recommend the M checkout app

STEPNOWCART

Was searching for a currency converter and found Auto Currency. Integration is easy and well-guided. Supports all the major currency. First time using it and I like it so far

Stoneology

One can click on "No thanks, I will do later" and proceed to the dashboard and settings. It is not mandatory to give review for using the app settings. So, I would request you to review as per the working of the app on your store and how quickly it started to fetch international business for you :) Here is the quick link for you to update the review:

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the review. However the point mentioned is incorrect.

Best Regards,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager,
MLVeda

Shop The Worth

Very nice app. Easy installation and very useful. Good alignment of this app with all shopify themes. Simply love it.

MÏL

The application works well and the service is excellent. We had a problem uploading prices with Debutify and they solved it very well.