Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

PulsonicPro

LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH! LOVE IT BABY YEAH!

Elena Milani Couture

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 1 mins to set up :)

Extra Home Store

I have just added to my store and check it if it is working and it seems great app. Works well and prompt. thanks

The Brew Company

Great app and Reshma from the support team was very friendly and helpful. Kudos to the team for developing this great app. Kind regards,
Fred

Motioncare

Simple integration -worked first time! Would like to be able to choose how currency rounds to in conversions (eg to .99, and not just to .00)

Eco Fashion Labels

I recommend this app. Thanks to it, we were able to have multiple currencies in our store. Support is quick and accurate!

Ragnarsdóttir

I used this app to help customers to see the prices in their currency and it seems to be working well.

Emporial Nest

I think its one of the best apps in the shopify appstore. It puts the currency location perfect up top and easy to use. Love it. Thx

StopBadBreath™ Official Site | Advanced Tongue Cleaning Kit

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Thee Holian Studio

This app is really amazing and super easy to set up! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an independent currency switcher app for their store :)