4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic currency conversion based on customer location, enhancing international user experience and boosting sales. It's praised for easy integration with various themes and quick installation. The app is also beginner-friendly. The support team is often commended for their prompt responses, problem-solving skills, and professionalism in swiftly fixing site errors. The app is recognized for expanding store reach and improving localization experiences.

December 29, 2023

Harun was very supportive. He helped us to integrate the switcher into our theme in less than 24 hours! He also helped us by answering some questions and concerns we had. Thank you!

EG The Happiness Factory
Egypt
14 days using the app
December 18, 2023

Good support team! The APP is also very useful. The reply is very efficient and supportive!

TTLIFE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
China
About 3 years using the app
January 8, 2024

Amazing support from Vijay. Solved my issue in 15 sec.

StarGater
Poland
4 months using the app
December 14, 2023

Harun was very helpful and quick to help me solve my issue with the app, Would definitely recommend.

Randa Tabbah Fine Jewelry
Lebanon
About 1 month using the app
February 2, 2024

It’s great that such an easy-to-use currency conversion app is free. We will consider paying to use IP to automatically convert currencies next.

Freediving Taiwan
Taiwan
About 23 hours using the app
December 28, 2023

Excellent support from the team as always. Very quick and efficient. Thank you to Harun

The Strap Tailor
24 days using the app
December 8, 2023

If there are any problems that you don't know, technicians can help solve them in a timely manner! Especially this staff member of Vijay! Very patient in answering my questions and helping me solve them

neococase
China
About 2 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Harun has made it so easy to intergrate the app and he is helpful with instant communication, helpful and patient. the app is great

Hygiene Hub
United Arab Emirates
20 days using the app
January 3, 2024

Thanks a lot for fixed my Issues in my web Mazeart.shop
best team, awesome costumer support

Mazeart
Israel
22 days using the app
November 15, 2023

Great app, I have used it for years! It has worked seamlessly. The support team is very helpful and very quick to answer questions.

Panache Ballet Boutique