MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

MiCanino

I've download the app it's easy to customize but it doesnt appear on my website but the support team answered me very quickly and they will come back in within 24 hours with answer, wish everything will be fine.

Bell Tent Sussex

Shaba was extremely helpful stuck by me the whole time and made sure everything was done before she left, what a fantastic customer service. Just waiting on her to reply to me with more in depth questions which im sure she will thankyou

STIEGLITZ

Works like a charm after receiving some help from the support team with layout customization. Can recommend.

Rivea

Great App. Easy to use. Yash was really helpful use this App. It's the only app that can do this on the market I found.

WITHLOGO

Good custom service ...solved the problem...........................................................

Cranberry Hair

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it....................................................................

NaeKen Goods

Easy to navigate. Helps so I don't have to worry about figuring out rates. Highly recommend. Thanks!

Panaash Saree

this app is good and gives good conversion and unlike most of the app gives free plans which makes it sustainable to use for longer time

Heartful Store

Very helpful customer support team. Thank a lot. Would recommend the app to everyone. Install and enjoy.

FIGGLE

This app is awesome. Does exactly what I need - to show different prices to customers hitting the site from different countries. It's easy to use and set up and the support is incredible. Super fast responses and great help videos. SONALI has helped me before I was a customer and afterwards when I needed some help for an issue I caused lol. Highly recommended.