Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

FelineGrace

Just installed, in use, I feel very convenient at present, will always use, hope better and better!!

Little Darlings Children’s Boutique

Great app. Easy to install. Just what I was looking for, for my overseas customers. I would highly recommend this app if you sell outside of your home country.

BRiKHOUS

I just added the free Auto Currency Switcher to my brand new site, the 1st I've ever built.. and it looks to me like it's working nicely. Glad to give my foreign followers a more customized experience. Thanks for the free app to get my business off the ground!

Shop Luxurian

love the accessibility of this app, great features along with a step by step tutorial, i am going to stick with this auto currency converter for sure

a good summer

User-friendly and easy to set up. The paid plan provides the auto IP address, to automatically detect where shoppers are based, which is a really handy feature

Chicvmall

Congratulations! Auto currency switcher app is running successfully on your store. Now your international customers can see the prices in their local currencies.
Are you looking to customize the look and feel of you currency switcher? You can go to settings tab and do it yourself, or send a mail us at support@mlveda.com and our awesome support team will help you out.

Zusonline

This app is great for appealing to all the different countries you are selling in. Must have for e-commerce platforms!!

Tacti-Campers

An essential app for international sales. Highly recommended! Before this, I was planning to create a different store for each target country. No need to do so with this app.

Michelle Louise Inspirations

This application works amazing ~ i love it ~ my clients can now shop in their own currencies with no hassle.

Sweetcoolvibes

The app works perfectly, it's simple and easy. I'm very happy with this app , big time saver. Thanks